Highlands spring football

jbwill2

When does Highlands begin spring football practice? I imagine it will be soon.

Also, who is the current AD at Highlands? I thought I heard that Dale Mueller was stepping down from this position. Is Dale Mueller still teaching math at HHS, or is he going to be fully retiring form the FTISD?

Spring Football in Ft Thomas for 2015 is basically cancelled. The new field install is due to start in the next few weeks. No locker room currently and with the field construction it will be almost impossible to accomplish. Maybe a little Field time in the New Field House but as far as a full out Spring schedule I don't think it's going to happen.

Spring Football in Ft Thomas for 2015 is basically cancelled. The new field install is due to start in the next few weeks. No locker room currently and with the field construction it will be almost impossible to accomplish. Maybe a little Field time in the New Field House but as far as a full out Spring schedule I don't think it's going to happen.

Boy I'll bet that will disappoint the boys as I imagine they're chomping at the bit.

B

When does Highlands begin spring football practice? I imagine it will be soon.

Also, who is the current AD at Highlands? I thought I heard that Dale Mueller was stepping down from this position. Is Dale Mueller still teaching math at HHS, or is he going to be fully retiring form the FTISD?

Coach Mueller will retire at the end of the year from teaching and his AD position. HHS recently named Matt Haskamp (former HHS assistant principal and Moyer Elementary principal) AD starting next year.