Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands Names New Athletic Director

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That must have been why I heard the fireworks going off last night in the center of town. Now we can say that it is "official" Let the comments begin. This should be really interesting.

Congratulations to Mr. Haskamp on his new positions. He has some pretty big shoes to fill, that's for sure!

 

Good luck to Coach Mueller on his full retirement. Thank you for all you have done for Highlands over the years!

 

Welcome to BGP, CakeEater1983 from a fellow CakeEater of 1986!

 

Go Birds! :angrybird12:

OMG, a Blueboy is Highlands new AD...

 

All in fun, I am sure Matt will do a great job in the coming yrs...:thumb:

Another attempt by the PHM to infiltrate the Highlands athletic program as it is. They have continued to run coaches out of Park Hills for not being able to beat Highlands in football. I mean, you don't see us doing that in baseball and basketball. We are not sending our best and brightest to figure out "how do they do it". I mean what's next, A SK grad as Principal. Wait!

 

Maybe Highlands keeps getting the best and brightest to run their schools and programs for a reason. I was kinda surprised that he got it. Would have liked to see KN in that position, but I'm sure Mr Haskamp will do just fine. He inherits a great athletic program with continued huge expectations. Good luck to him and congrats on the new position.

 

Ps Don't envy him on the new indoor facility scheduling. I see that everyone and their brother is in there practicing. That's what will be interesting!

Another attempt by the PHM to infiltrate the Highlands athletic program as it is. They have continued to run coaches out of Park Hills for not being able to beat Highlands in football. I mean, you don't see us doing that in baseball and basketball. We are not sending our best and brightest to figure out "how do they do it". I mean what's next, A SK grad as Principal. Wait!

 

Maybe Highlands keeps getting the best and brightest to run their schools and programs for a reason. I was kinda surprised that he got it. Would have liked to see KN in that position, but I'm sure Mr Haskamp will do just fine. He inherits a great athletic program with continued huge expectations. Good luck to him and congrats on the new position.

 

Ps Don't envy him on the new indoor facility scheduling. I see that everyone and their brother is in there practicing. That's what will be interesting!

 

SK grad as principal and a SK teacher/head basketball coach as superintendent. :D

OMG, a Blueboy is Highlands new AD...

 

All in fun, I am sure Matt will do a great job in the coming yrs...:thumb:

 

 

I know he taught/coached at CCH before his first stint at Highlands but I do not think he went to school there.

Another attempt by the PHM to infiltrate the Highlands athletic program as it is. They have continued to run coaches out of Park Hills for not being able to beat Highlands in football. I mean, you don't see us doing that in baseball and basketball. We are not sending our best and brightest to figure out "how do they do it". I mean what's next, A SK grad as Principal. Wait!

 

Maybe Highlands keeps getting the best and brightest to run their schools and programs for a reason. I was kinda surprised that he got it. Would have liked to see KN in that position, but I'm sure Mr Haskamp will do just fine. He inherits a great athletic program with continued huge expectations. Good luck to him and congrats on the new position.

 

Ps Don't envy him on the new indoor facility scheduling. I see that everyone and their brother is in there practicing. That's what will be interesting!

 

...or it could be because he was the best possible candidate for the job. But yeah, your reason is much more sound :rolleyes:

I know he taught/coached at CCH before his first stint at Highlands but I do not think he went to school there.

 

Matt was at CCH when my son was a frosh in the fall of 2001. Pretty sure he is not a graduate. For some reason I have Ohio in my memory bank - or Campbell County.

SK grad as principal and a SK teacher/head basketball coach as superintendent. :D

If you can't beat'em...... Join'em

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.