Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Better Call Saul

Featured Replies

I'm really looking forward to this new series spin off of Breaking Bad.

 

Anyone else? :banana:

  • Replies 104
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    I think you'd like it. It is very well written. Like all series there will be an episode that's a snooze fest along the way, but they all do a good job building the story.

I'm really looking forward to this new series spin off of Breaking Bad. Anyone else? :banana:
DVR is set.

With the expectations being high I do have my doubts it can be as good as Breaking Bad and hoping that doesn't ruin it for me.

I love Saul Goodman. Other than Jackie Chiles, he is my favorite fictional attorney.

I'm looking forward to watching it. My expectations aren't set high due to how good Breaking Bad was; can't imagine it being better than that was.

Like Saul, but I have my doubts about the series.

Like Saul' date=' but I have my doubts about the series.[/quote']

 

I had a friend at work tell me the insiders say it's better than BB. There's no way but I hope it's good.

I just started watching Breaking Bad and haven't gotten to the point where they introduce the Saul character.

 

I do. however, know Bob Odenkirk well, and he is a very funny man. I'm a big fan of his sketch show with David Cross.

Not planning to watch it at this point. If you guys think it's good after a few episodes then I might give it a shot.

I feel compelled to confess.

 

When I saw the thread title, I thought that UK had had a horrible rash of injuries at the PG position.

I feel compelled to confess.

 

When I saw the thread title, I thought that UK had had a cataclysmic run of injuries at the PG position.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.