Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reminder

Featured Replies

Games start in 18 days. :eek:

  • Replies 36
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they should just play wiffle ball indoors until the weather gets better. :D

  • Author
Keep dreaming. :bunny:

 

yeah...I know. Fine with me after losing a week of practice time.

yeah...I know. Fine with me after losing a week of practice time.

 

We got to hit at the batting cage one day, but that's been it.

 

We need some global warming and RIGHT NOW or it might be May before we see the field.

  • Author
We got to hit at the batting cage one day, but that's been it.

 

We need some global warming and RIGHT NOW or it might be May before we see the field.

 

Yup. I don't envision much happening before late March...maybe.

How long will take to get the fields ready after all of this melts? Fields are going to be a mess!

How long will take to get the fields ready after all of this melts? Fields are going to be a mess!

 

We have a foot of snow on our field and supposed to have a scrimmage in 2 weeks.

 

#nothappenin'

We have a foot of snow on our field and supposed to have a scrimmage in 2 weeks.

 

#nothappenin'

 

I thought the reason they used yellow balls was so they could play in the snow!

We have a foot of snow on our field and supposed to have a scrimmage in 2 weeks.

 

#nothappenin'

 

Plow N Play...groundhog style!!!

Plow N Play...groundhog style!!!

 

Those were just AWFUL tourney's back in our day.

Those were just AWFUL tourney's back in our day.

 

Next weekend…A-Town VFW…only for the young bucks

Friday the 13th is the first one up at CCHS….I'm ok with waiting until mid-April :walk:

Next weekend…A-Town VFW…only for the young bucks

 

That leaves you, Lawnboy and RCC out! :jump:

  • Author
Next weekend…A-Town VFW…only for the young bucks

 

Loved playing in this! I think I have 1 more left in me.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.