Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reminder

Featured Replies

Needs to be moved to the fall

  • Replies 36
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got to hit at the batting cage one day, but that's been it.

 

We need some global warming and RIGHT NOW or it might be May before we see the field.

 

We got to practice in OUR NEW FIELD HOUSE!!! :banana:

That leaves you, Lawnboy and RCC out! :jump:

 

NO KIDDING! I played in it for a long time. When I couldn't get out of bed on Sundays and had to miss work on Mondays because I couldn't walk...well that was my sign to give it up!

Next weekend…A-Town VFW…only for the young bucks

 

That leaves you, Lawnboy and RCC out! :jump:

 

I would agree.

 

Loved playing in this! I think I have 1 more left in me.

 

I get all the playing I need shagging fly-balls and taking grounders at our practices. Although I do miss playing......there was nothing better than pointing to a 3rd baseman or left fielder and then sending a missile right by them. :clap:

NO KIDDING! I played in it for a long time. When I couldn't get out of bed on Sundays and had to miss work on Mondays because I couldn't walk...well that was my sign to give it up!

 

:laugh: If I tried playing in one of these tourney's now I'd miss work for a whole week to recuperate.

  • Author
I would agree.

 

 

 

I get all the playing I need shagging fly-balls and taking grounders at our practices. Although I do miss playing......there was nothing better than pointing to a 3rd baseman or left fielder and then sending a missile right by them. :clap:

 

I don't leave the mound...less running that way.

Needs to be moved to the fall

Ding ding ding!!! We have a winner!

Needs to be moved to the fall

 

If it moved, how many kids would have to decide between softball and soccer?

We got to practice in OUR NEW FIELD HOUSE!!! :banana:

 

Yeh Yeh, We are all so happy for you!!:puke: Just kidding, the new complex looks sweet! I wish us our poor Catholic girls could afford something like that.

If it moved, how many kids would have to decide between softball and soccer?

I dont recognize soccer as existing . Can't answer . Only slightly kidding, I dont even know when soccer season is , but if its fall , then move it or let the players decide . In the majority of areas in Ky soccer is an afterthought ( yes I'm aware its huge in the metro's )

:laugh: If I tried playing in one of these tourney's now I'd miss work for a whole week to recuperate.

 

Driving a van equipped with an easy chair for a driver's seat isn't work!

If it moved, how many kids would have to decide between softball and soccer?

 

Girls soccer is a spring sport in many of the eastern states that have field hockey (which is the big fall girls sport)

Driving a van equipped with an easy chair for a driver's seat isn't work!

 

:laugh: Next time I deliver to you the package might be hiding in the bushes. :lol:

I dont recognize soccer as existing . Can't answer . Only slightly kidding, I dont even know when soccer season is , but if its fall , then move it or let the players decide . In the majority of areas in Ky soccer is an afterthought ( yes I'm aware its huge in the metro's )

 

This Communist sport is really BIG in NKY. Up here for most schools softball is like the red-headed stepchild.....it takes a back seat to Hoops, V-Ball, Soccer.

If it moved, how many kids would have to decide between softball and soccer?
How many kids now have to decide between Soccer and Volleyball? Softball and Tennis? Tennis and Track? Soccer and Cross Country? Golf and Soccer? This is and always has been an injustice to the girls that play softball. We are seriously looking at not having one practice before the first games of the season are scheduled. Someone really needs to make this a priority and get this changed.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.