Cats Pause Region 8 Rankings

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woodford County's best player just transferred and there is no way Spencer County will be the sixth best team. Top 3 for them as long as there are no injuries.

Cardsrule1972, your three juniors are really strong, but who do you see replacing Seawright and Cole for Spencer Co. this year?

Cardsrule1972, your three juniors are really strong, but who do you see replacing Seawright and Cole for Spencer Co. this year?

Sophomore Gage Mabrey had a very good summer. Very versatile and skilled player. Sam Conley was injured for summer ball but Spencer County was still competitive against some very good teams and that was because of Gage. He is a very good shooter, passer, and rebounds well. I think Spencer will be better than last year because of the improvement of the three juniors and what Gage brings to the table. The other starting spot will go to 6 ft 4 junior Jason Nichols or junior guard Jackson Jagger's. Spencer County will need to develop a bench and not have an injury to one of their top 3 players to make some noise. Their top 4 should play college ball at some level. I would be surprised if they don't.

I heard the same LethalPG. Which is a big loss for Woodford County based on what I saw this summer.

He's a big time loss. I watched him earlier in the season on the football play, and he's a big time athlete. He would've done damage in the 8th, and will terrorize in the 16th region.

Sophomore Gage Mabrey had a very good summer. Very versatile and skilled player. Sam Conley was injured for summer ball but Spencer County was still competitive against some very good teams and that was because of Gage. He is a very good shooter, passer, and rebounds well. I think Spencer will be better than last year because of the improvement of the three juniors and what Gage brings to the table. The other starting spot will go to 6 ft 4 junior Jason Nichols or junior guard Jackson Jagger's. Spencer County will need to develop a bench and not have an injury to one of their top 3 players to make some noise. Their top 4 should play college ball at some level. I would be surprised if they don't.

Just looked at your schedule Cardsrule1972 . . . a five day stretch in December with a home game v. South Oldham and away games v. North Oldham and Oldham County will tell you a lot about your team!