Elliott County 2014/2015

• 3 weeks later...
I believe Elliott county will make a strong push for the regional title. Their starting 5 is as good as any in the region and if their bench can contribute when called upon they will be right in the thick of things.

I'll be shocked if that happens. I wish them luck.

Don't mean to start anything he is a good player but he's 15 or 16 and in the 8th grade.

However, I would put Elliott county in my favorites category for contention in the region this year.

Who will start this year? Twins, Chase Porter, Holbrook and the big center?

Is he legal to play? Is he gonna graduate within the age paramaters set by the KHSAA? Then who cares if he's been held back. If he's only rated higher because he's older, that'll all come out in the wash as the years pass.

Is he legal to play? Is he gonna graduate within the age paramaters set by the KHSAA? Then who cares if he's been held back. If he's only rated higher because he's older, that'll all come out in the wash as the years pass.

Yeah I realized after posting that I should delete it because it sounded dumb but you were too quick to reply! Haha, if he is that good Elliott should have some solid play off the bench and a nice core for the future.

Yeah I realized after posting that I should delete it because it sounded dumb but you were too quick to reply! Haha, if he is that good Elliott should have some solid play off the bench and a nice core for the future.

If he can help them, that district should be fun to watch this year.