Letcher Central v North Laurel Predictions

Maverick85

Who wins  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Letcher Central
    • North Laurel

1. What are the chances for both teams this coming Friday night?

2. Who are the players to watch, both offexive and defensive, for big

plays?

3. What does each team need to pay attention to for success (both

execution-wise and avoidance)?

4. Which team do you think will earn a victory when the horn sounds, and by

what score?

Well after the way LC went into the den and tamed the Tigers of Clay, I'll have to say NL has a lot of work to do. Hopefully, Cameron Cornett is back this week for NL and that's a big plus offensively. However, if the Jag offense cannot get something going I'm not sure if Cornett's return will be as big a help as some people have predicted. It's not just dropped passes that are hurting the Jags offensively, there are other factors that need worked on. Though I think it will be a tough game I have to stick with the Jags for the simple reason they NEED the Win, and these kids want it bad, they have really worked hard and feel they have one coming. Also hope to see the Jaguar Defense of the first few games make a re-appearance this week at Letcher.

NL 17

LC 14

I think Letcher has the advantage; home field advantage and coming off the huge win at Clay, so their chances are pretty good. North has got to find a way to score on offense, the defense and special teams have done a good job but they have got to have some help from the O. I think Wardrup, Brandenburg and company go in to Letcher and fall just short of the win. IMO NL could use more of their sideline for benefit, running fresh bodies in and out constantly, change up some play calling, give Wardrup the option to read the D and call the Offense accordingly, and really keep the opponent's defense guessing. Things are just kind of too predictable right now. That's my opinion, for what it's worth.

Letcher 31

NL 24

Anyone know why Wardrup was wearing a play band but it was never used, he still ran to the sideline every play to get a new play. Why wear the band if you're not going to use it? I think that's a HUGE problem for the North offense, not having a benefit of a hurry up offense or a no huddle. Wardrup having to run to the sideline every offensive play slows the offense down so much that even if you get a little momentum going your way it gives the D a chance to rest because you have to come over and get a new play and then run back out and go back into a huddle. I just think that's something the coaches could work on to try and help the offense play a little more face paced.