15th region

Agreed, but until Paintsville gets there SV has to be #1. It definitely should come down to SV & Paintsville. Just not a believer in this Pikeville team yet.

Why would you be a believer in Paintsville then with their patented early exits...

I'm Not a believer in Paintsville far from it ! but IMO Pikeville has not done anything to suggest they may do any better than Paintsville or be in the top 2next year. So there you have it If I had to chose between the 2 I will stick to Paintsville.

Paintsville who bowed out early last year, like they always do, or Pikeville who took Valley to the last minute of the regional championship and has a great team coming back???

Again, what makes you think Paintsville can contend??? I would put Belfry and Magoffin County ahead of Paintsville...two teams that beat them last year when it mattered...

I'm not sure I understand the logic behind anyone putting the Tigers ahead of the Panthers unless they have improved a bunch or Pikeville has regressed. If their name was anything besides Paintsville and their coach anyone except BMR, then no one would even have them as high as #3. That's just my opinion though and we all know what people say about those.