2012 All State

I agree. I was very disappointed with the camp as well. Waste of money.

He rates you higher if you attend his camps. You know and I know that he's only seen a small percentage of the above boys listed play. At his camps he has different people rating the players while he keeps the gyms clean by picking up the garbage. That camp is a waste of money. I agree, how could they leave Mason Monroe off the list of underclassmen. A joke.

He rates you higher if you attend his camps. You know and I know that he's only seen a small percentage of the above boys listed play. At his camps he has different people rating the players while he keeps the gyms clean by picking up the garbage. That camp is a waste of money. I agree, how could they leave Mason Monroe off the list of underclassmen. A joke.

I was under the assumption that there would be a multitude of college scouts from different levels at the camp. It seemed like there were more parents there than scouts. We paid close to 500 dollars for my son to play in organized pickup games for a week. No skills being taught. No fundamentals being taught. Just straight games. We would have been better served playing AAU that summer for 500 instead of going to that camp thinking it would provide exposure. Lesson learned for my 6th grader's future at the expense of my senior.

Don't believe that attending his camps will get you on the list neither. That is false also.