9th Region Frosh Tourney

It is my understanding that Highlands won the 9th region frosh tournament on Saturday. Not sure who they defeated in the finals. Team is coached by Joe Finnegan and here are the players that I know of: Lydia Graves, Allison Bridewell, Mackenzie Leigh, Haley Coffey, Alex Combs, Kristan Lukjan, Allison Nienanber and Whitney Quillen. Congrats to coach and team on a job well done. Lets hope these young ladies finish what they started a few years from now.

It is my understanding that Highlands won the 9th region frosh tournament on Saturday. Not sure who they defeated in the finals. Team is coached by Joe Finnegan and here are the players that I know of: Lydia Graves, Allison Bridewell, Mackenzie Leigh, Haley Coffey, Alex Combs, Kristan Lukjan, Allison Nienanber and Whitney Quillen. Congrats to coach and team on a job well done. Lets hope these young ladies finish what they started a few years from now.

They defeated Simon Kenton, who also has a quality freshmen team. I believe it was SK's first loss on the freshmen season.

Did Schmiade, Blau, Figgins and Smith play for SK?

I did not see the game so I could not tell you for sure. I got most of my info from talking to some folks and some Highlands parents that evening. I do know that Schmiade, who normally doesnt play Freshmen, did play in the finals against Highlands and I am assuming in the other tournament games. I thought Blau had been injured, and I am not sure if she was back for this game or not.