November 20, 201114 yr Darius Miller had a very solid game. Marquis Teague needs to slow down and not rush the offense as much.
November 20, 201114 yr I only got to see the last few minutes.I'm going to watch the DVR replay after the Bengals game.
November 20, 201114 yr Best thing that could have happened to them. A rugged team playing zone that got in their heads with chippy play. Definate teaching tool for Cal.
November 20, 201114 yr Gonna get that kind of game with a young team from time to time. Good thing for the Cats that Darius played such a solid game.
November 20, 201114 yr Anyone think they should consider starting Darius for MKG he seems limited offensively right now.
November 20, 201114 yr Gonna get that kind of game with a young team from time to time. Good thing for the Cats that Darius played such a solid game. Agree, may not have won without his play today. Just wish he would play to this level each half and each game. We need his leadership.
November 20, 201114 yr Author How many points did Darius get? Miller and MKG both finished with 13 points.
November 20, 201114 yr Anyone think they should consider starting Darius for MKG he seems limited offensively right now. I might start him over Teague, but not MKG.
November 20, 201114 yr I'll take Darius as a starter over either Teague or MKG. Experience & talent > Talent.....
November 20, 201114 yr Best thing that could have happened to them. A rugged team playing zone that got in their heads with chippy play. Definate teaching tool for Cal.:thumb:
November 20, 201114 yr Miller and MKG both finished with 13 points. Thanks...I'm getting ready to watch on the DVR...
November 20, 201114 yr UK might as well get used to this kind of game. Opponents are not going to allow them to attack the basket and have their way with lobs and dunks. ODU's 1-2-2 zone caused the Cats problems today. They'll see a lot of zones this year, plus milking the 35 clock. Few teams can run with UK...so they won't try it. Every SEC team probably took a few notes today.
November 20, 201114 yr Nice, tough win by the Cats. Old Dominion reminded me of a tough Big East team (the game was played in Connecticut for that matter). I liked the way they answered the bell and found a way to get the W. Also, the players have been on the road for six days ...... and they're gonna make it home tonight (apologies to Dave Dudley------{I think his name is}
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.