Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 62 Old Dominion 52

Featured Replies

Miller played 28 minutes so to me it doesn't matter if he starts or not

  • Replies 89
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marquis Teague is averaging 4 TOs per game.

 

John Wall averaged 4 TOs per game.

Miller played 28 minutes so to me it doesn't matter if he starts or not

 

Exactly, he is going to get minutes.

Marquis Teague is not John Wall. I know it's early but I'm worried about PG. I actually like them better when Teague isn't on the floor. He needs to learn how to run a team.

Marquis Teague is not John Wall. I know it's early but I'm worried about PG. I actually like them better when Teague isn't on the floor. He needs to learn how to run a team.

 

He's fine. He can shoot fairly well. He penetrates really well. He'll get under control. He plays good D. I can live with 4 TOs.

Marquis Teague is averaging 4 TOs per game.

 

John Wall averaged 4 TOs per game.

 

He also averaged more than double the amount of assists so far. Not to mention Wall averaged 16 PGG a game. I doubt we will see Teague get close to that. He is averaging 10 PPG right now. It's only been 4 games. He will figure it out by the end of the year. Lots of learning to be done between now and March.

He also averaged more than double the amount of assists so far. Not to mention Wall averaged 16 PGG a game. I doubt we will see Teague get close to that. He is averaging 10 PPG right now. It's only been 4 games. He will figure it out by the end of the year. Lots of learning to be done between now and March.

 

No argument with anything you say. When you play every year with a frosh PG these things are expected early in the season.

  • Author

Is it Beckham that becomes eligible in January?

Not pretty but have to be happy with any win in early November. Was as good as time as any for Kentucky to play a grindfest like this. Had to feel on top of the world after throttling Kansas in the second half, being VIP at ESPN on Friday, and drumming Penn St. yesterday. Hopefully today brought them back to reality and got their heads in the right place. Not saying it wasn't to begin with but these guys needed an eye opener before it got too deep into the season. Hopefully from now on they will be going into each and every game ready to work and ready to execute. Had trouble against the zone all day and if not for Miller and Lamb could have very easily gotten beat at the hands of the zone. ODU played tough inside all game and the game got very physical. This game exposed this team to a lot of things they needed to be exposed to in order to help them later on. I think this tape will be as useful to Cal and staff as a teaching tool as it will be to SEC opponents and other teams who may have found some things they could work into their gameplan for Kentucky.

He's fine. He can shoot fairly well. He penetrates really well. He'll get under control. He plays good D. I can live with 4 TOs.
:thumb:
Marquis Teague is averaging 4 TOs per game.

 

John Wall averaged 4 TOs per game.

 

 

:lol::lol:

 

Nice try, Clizzy.

 

How many asissts and points/game for Teague to offset those pesky TO's? We know what else Wall brought to the table.

:lol::lol:

 

Nice try, Clizzy.

 

How many asissts and points/game for Teague to offset those pesky TO's? We know what else Wall brought to the table.

 

You guys are missing the point. TOs happen even with the good players. I can live with 4 TOs per game even if he isn't scoring like Wall. He will be fine.

You guys are missing the point. TOs happen even with the good players. I can live with 4 TOs per game even if he isn't scoring like Wall. He will be fine.

 

Just giving you a hard time. I am sure he will be fine. I think the Cats will win despite him. He's no John Wall and never will be but he should be good enough for what Cal wants from him.

I might start him over Teague, but not MKG.

 

Darius is better than MKG right now... 15 games from now might be a completely different scenario.

Agree, may not have won without his play today. Just wish he would play to this level each half and each game. We need his leadership.

 

Agreed. Although to never have a "down" half over the course of an entire season might be tough - even for a Mason County product.thumb[1].gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.