Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity-St. Xavier (Prediction Thread)

Who wins? 97 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'll start the ball rolling. Will Trinity have a letdown next week? Trinity has played five tough opponents and they may come out very flat. I think that it will be 28-14 Trinity.

  • Replies 114
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let see, TRINITY. For that manner just to save time I would say Trinity vs. Anybody in the country this year.

42 7

Trinity 49

St. X 7

I'll never predict a blowout against the Xavierian Menace. Rocks 31 X 14

 

 

 

 

But I'd be thrilled to see 70-0 ;-)

I'm going with Trinity 102-7

St. X needs to pray for rain again when it's 10-0.

Unless Coach Glazer "opens up the offense" I say Trinity 48, St X 10.

 

Oh I forgot, St X does not have the players or the scheme to "open up the offense".

In all fairness, we do have the "professionals and college players"....

In all fairness, we do have the "professionals and college players"....

 

There he goes again.

In all fairness, we do have the "professionals and college players"....

 

Please tell me he didn't really say that.

In all fairness, we do have the "professionals and college players"....

 

There he goes again.

 

Please tell me he didn't really say that.

 

It was 2am, he may have a little to many adult beverages.

Starting early this year. Can't wait to hear the interviews that happen all week. Good stuff......:isurrender::isurrender::isurrender:

Setting the stage for post game comments???

 

We just can't compete with a bunch of pros and college players

 

OR

 

Our system let us beat a bunch of pros and college players.

As much as I would like to see an exciting game and even an upset would be interesting. T wins by several touchdowns. T has way to much horse on both offense and defense.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.