September 22, 201115 yr ^ Hummmm, you gotta think an arrest will be made shortly. How can they possibly not arrest someone. Like RU said, if this were any of us we would have been locked up for hours already. I'm sure that's coming. There isn't a time limit on when someone has to be arrested. :lol:
September 22, 201115 yr It has more to do with their lifestyle and who they surround themselves with more than race, IMO. I am sure there are plenty of white athletes doing wrong or similar things. Matt Jones and Ryan Leaf come to mind off of the top of my head. I can't call it a race thing. Drugs terrorize every race, culture, class and environment. Whether it is abuse or trafficking. Any pro athlete involved with drugs is an idiot regardless of race. I would think that you hear about it more in black athletes than white because quite frankly, there are more professional athletes who are black. Nothing more in my mind.
September 22, 201115 yr I would think that you hear about it more in black athletes than white because quite frankly, there are more professional athletes who are black. Nothing more in my mind. Agreed
September 22, 201115 yr It amazes me that no one was arrested. Who has the house in their name? Is is Jerome?
September 22, 201115 yr Author It amazes me that no one was arrested. Who has the house in their name? Is is Jerome? I believe Jerome is the owner.
September 22, 201115 yr Unless they find a way for someone else to take the blame, Jerome is going to jail...for at least a few years.
September 22, 201115 yr I would think that you hear about it more in black athletes than white because quite frankly, there are more professional athletes who are black. Nothing more in my mind. That makes sense. In sportsfan's initial post it came off as if he was saying it was a black thing but I think he was asking and not indicting.
September 22, 201115 yr Mansion Place is in the Lookout Farms Subdivision. Off Dixie Highway in Crestview Hills backing up toward I-275. Nice neighborhood. http://g.co/maps/tgt89
September 22, 201115 yr Mansion Place is in the Lookout Farms Subdivision. Off Dixie Highway in Crestview Hills backing up toward I-275. Nice neighborhood. http://g.co/maps/tgt89 I used to do some community service in high school literally right there. :lol: Would have never guessed it was a place with a lot of drugs.
September 22, 201115 yr Multiple choice question: Assume for a moment you are a professional athlete, poised to become a star on your team and in doing so, qualifying for a huge contract extension worth millions of dollars. In this scenario, the best way to earn some supplemental income prior to your bug payoff might be: a) Have your agent broker a deal to become the celebrity spokesman for a local furniture store. b) Hire a personal wealth manager to invest portions of your income in a diverse portfolio of markets, bonds, and investment funds. c) Purchase a local auto dealership franchise, leverage your burgeoning local celebrity as a competitive advantage to sell vehicles. d) Find an experienced entrepreneur experienced in the restaurant business to partner with in the opening of a high-class wine bar and café located in a well-to-do part of town. e) Act as the local distribution hub in an illegal interstate marijuana ring.
September 22, 201115 yr Multiple choice question: Assume for a moment you are a professional athlete, poised to become a star on your team and in doing so, qualifying for a huge contract extension worth millions of dollars. In this scenario, the best way to earn some supplemental income prior to your bug payoff might be: a) Have your agent broker a deal to become the celebrity spokesman for a local furniture store. b) Hire a personal wealth manager to invest portions of your income in a diverse portfolio of markets, bonds, and investment funds. c) Purchase a local auto dealership franchise, leverage your burgeoning local celebrity as a competitive advantage to sell vehicles. d) Find an experienced entrepreneur experienced in the restaurant business to partner with in the opening of a high-class wine bar and café located in a well-to-do part of town. e) Act as the local distribution hub in an illegal interstate marijuana ring. Well the answer is obviously E.
September 22, 201115 yr It looks like condos... It looked like his sits right behind The Bank of Kentucky. Isn't this a similar situation to the two guys busted in Covington/Ludlow a few months back? Granted, they had more pot, but they had all the stuff on hand to package and distribute. The only reason I remember that instance is that I grew up with the guy, but they were arrested on the spot.
September 22, 201115 yr It has more to do with their lifestyle and who they surround themselves with more than race, IMO. I am sure there are plenty of white athletes doing wrong or similar things. Matt Jones and Ryan Leaf come to mind off of the top of my head. I can't call it a race thing. Drugs terrorize every race, culture, class and environment. Whether it is abuse or trafficking. Any pro athlete involved with drugs is an idiot regardless of race. I would think that you hear about it more in black athletes than white because quite frankly, there are more professional athletes who are black. Nothing more in my mind. I can agree to that, it just seems so so dumb. In retrospect I don't see how any athlete that get's caught can say it was worth it. Maybe we just need to give them all their own reality show sense that garbage is so big any more, then they'll have camera's on them 24/7 so they won't have a chance to screw up.
September 22, 201115 yr It amazes me that no one was arrested. Who has the house in their name? Is is Jerome? I'd say that or his manager.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.