Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jerome Simpson/Anthony Collins Distributing Marijuana????

Featured Replies

I really missed these bengals.

 

I can't beleive it took that long for you to post in here.

 

I was honestly looking forward to what you had to say, and I still like it. :popcorn::lol:

  • Replies 117
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just absolutely amazing to me. Could you imagine. I mean I make somewhere around $45,000 per year. And this, doesn't even cross my mind as a supplimental income. What were you thinking??? I guess I'm looking forward to the fall out. I'd also love to see the amount of pot being smoked by Bengals players now, just so they can get rid of their supply. If I'm Mike Brown, I drug test everyone. But Mike won't do that, it'd be too much money.

That's why I added "if anyone cares." With all of the marijuana and professional athlete usage talk, I thought it was appropriate.

 

Just not sure what it adds to this particular thread.

Just not sure what it adds to this particular thread.

 

Not sure I need your approval to post something. I'll be sure to ask next time.

Not sure I need your approval to post something. I'll be sure to ask next time.

 

You cut me deep Blue Magic, real deep.

You cut me deep Blue Magic, real deep.

 

You always find a way to cut me, as well. You and your unneeded condescending comments. It's funny that the only two people that have been supercilious in this thread have been two police officers (no disrespect to the Guru who wasn't, and doesn't)....Doesn't surprise me one bit.

You always find a way to cut me, as well. You and your unneeded condescending comments. It's funny that the only two people that have been supercilious in this thread have been two police officers (no disrespect to the Guru who wasn't, and doesn't)....Doesn't surprise me one bit.

 

There are police officers posting in here? HOLY Smoke Batman, I gotta go hide my stuff.:lol:

 

 

You girls are funny, you cut me, you cut me deeper.

 

Mick, cut me, I can't see, cut me Mick.:lol::clap:

What does this word mean? lol

 

supercilious

— adj

displaying arrogant pride, scorn, or indifference

  • Author

Simpson is not in the lockerroom today.

You always find a way to cut me, as well. You and your unneeded condescending comments. It's funny that the only two people that have been supercilious in this thread have been two police officers (no disrespect to the Guru who wasn't, and doesn't)....Doesn't surprise me one bit.

 

You really can't take a joke. I stole my last line from the film "Shrek".

 

I only asked you how Camby being arrested on marijuana charges related to this thread. If you would have explained it and made me understand why it mattered, great. Instead you chose to go on the defensive when I only asked you a question. You may have interpreted a condescending tone when you read my one word sentence, but that certainly is not how I intended it. I really just wanted to know how it was related to this thread other than the fact that they are both athletes who like to smoke the cheeba.

 

And who in the heck here is a police officer? :eek:

There are police officers posting in here? HOLY Smoke Batman, I gotta go hide my stuff.:lol:

 

 

You girls are funny, you cut me, you cut me deeper.

 

Mick, cut me, I can't see, cut me Mick.:lol::clap:

 

I must admit, I stole the line from Donkey, not Rocky. :lol:

You always find a way to cut me, as well. You and your unneeded condescending comments. It's funny that the only two people that have been supercilious in this thread have been two police officers (no disrespect to the Guru who wasn't, and doesn't)....Doesn't surprise me one bit.

 

I am retired BM...

 

All I am doing is offering insight, if you see it as supercilious so be it.

Simpson is expected to play today. Wow.

Simpson is expected to play today. Wow.

 

I am shocked but I guess he is innocent until proven guilty so why not let him play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.