Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jerome Simpson/Anthony Collins Distributing Marijuana????

Featured Replies

The other possibility is the authorities could be making sure they have all their ducks in a row before making an arrest because Collins and Simpson will have nearly unlimited resources to defend against the charges so the coppers need to get it right the first time.

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 117
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipley out and now this. We may actually miss having Chad on the team at this rate.
As I always say, be careful of what you wish for.

Ok, so 6 lbs, that is about $45,000+, I am sure he isn't the only one at that house involved, so his profits will not be this number, Vs him having just a decent year and having like a 800,000 to 1 Million per year contract? Maybe they figured the lockout would last a lot longer than it did, lol.

 

Is it entitlement issues? I'm a pro athlete and I can do whatever I want?

How about this free agent??

 

[ATTACH]34565[/ATTACH]

 

Is it 2006 again?

As I always say, be careful of what you wish for.

 

Really? Getting that cancer out of the locker room has been great. I wouldn't care if we lost every WR on the team I still wouldn't want Chad here.

I saw this on someones facebook today....

 

Clearly Carson Palmer is the one who sent Jerome Simpson that package from California, how else would it have been intercepted?

Simpson not at practice today....The Bengals are going to have to look at a FA WR I would think...

Simpson not at practice today....The Bengals are going to have to look at a FA WR I would think...

 

I'm inclined to agree but I don't see many options. Randy Moss, TJ, TO? I don't see any of that happening. There is a reason those guys aren't on a team right now.

^ I could see that..

 

 

Marvin says Anthony Collins had nothing to do with any of it.

If anyone cares, Marcus Camby was arrested for possession yesterday.

Some random thoughts:

 

I bet we are going to find out that Simpson was supplying several other Bengal players with pot. This will be a PR nightmare for the Bengals.

 

Collins is going to forced to tell all he knows or face the possibility of charges.

 

The Feds, not Kenton County, will take this case on. And if this happens look out Simpson. If Kenton County takes the case on Simpson will get off easy.

 

Simpson is a complete idiot.

 

Some people will come out of the woodwork ratting out Simpson for personal gain.

 

And just when I thought the Bengals had something going on offense Shipley gets hurt and Simpson shows he is dumber than two bags of hammers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.