September 22, 201115 yr He lived there, there was a female who lived there too. It amazes me! Not only this, but that someone I know, and wrote about here about a month ago, can be involved with every Bengal who is into weed. I wonder if this was the same house he was at where I had to pick him up several times in the Crestview area, I was never "allowed" to come down the street, it was always, I have to meet you at the top. Knowing my friend, it was the same place, and all this is true, Hmmm. Again, I am not against people who smoke, at times, but if you are getting tested all the time? And to have it mailed to you? Is the money you are getting in the NFL not enough that these guys have to be involved in distribution? :confused:
September 22, 201115 yr How stupid can someone be... This is the kind of thing that could cost these guys their career. I think it is interesting that no arrests were made. I would bet everything I own if that package came to my house I would be in jail... Would we have to post bail or can BGP be kept up from the jail house?
September 22, 201115 yr He lived there, there was a female who lived there too. It amazes me! Not only this, but that someone I know, and wrote about here about a month ago, can be involved with every Bengal who is into weed. I wonder if this was the same house he was at where I had to pick him up several times in the Crestview area, I was never "allowed" to come down the street, it was always, I have to meet you at the top. Knowing my friend, it was the same place, and all this is true, Hmmm. Bengal's of a stripe.......
September 22, 201115 yr Bengal's of a stripe.......Yeah, it's not like you have to have a long search to find them with the Bengals
September 22, 201115 yr Author He lived there, there was a female who lived there too. It amazes me! Not only this, but that someone I know, and wrote about here about a month ago, can be involved with every Bengal who is into weed. I wonder if this was the same house he was at where I had to pick him up several times in the Crestview area, I was never "allowed" to come down the street, it was always, I have to meet you at the top. Knowing my friend, it was the same place, and all this is true, Hmmm. Again, I am not against people who smoke, at times, but if you are getting tested all the time? And to have it mailed to you? Is the money you are getting in the NFL not enough that these guys have to be involved in distribution? :confused: Simpson's address is on Mansion Place (or something like that).
September 22, 201115 yr DEA carried a bunch of boxes out of the house and Jerome and his GF left a little latter with a bunch of stuff. I wonder if she is going to try and take the blame for it.
September 22, 201115 yr Yeah, it's not like you have to have a long search to find them with the Bengals WEll you know what I meant, they aren't the Eagles so bird's a feather just didn't do it justice....
September 22, 201115 yr DEA carried a bunch of boxes out of the house and Jerome and his GF left a little latter with a bunch of stuff. I wonder if she is going to try and take the blame for it. She's just trying to carry her weight, well a little less wight but you know what I mean.
September 22, 201115 yr He lived there, there was a female who lived there too. It amazes me! Not only this, but that someone I know, and wrote about here about a month ago, can be involved with every Bengal who is into weed. I wonder if this was the same house he was at where I had to pick him up several times in the Crestview area, I was never "allowed" to come down the street, it was always, I have to meet you at the top. Knowing my friend, it was the same place, and all this is true, Hmmm. Again, I am not against people who smoke, at times, but if you are getting tested all the time? And to have it mailed to you? Is the money you are getting in the NFL not enough that these guys have to be involved in distribution? :confused: Sounds like you have some awesome friends...
September 22, 201115 yr Sounds like you have some awesome friends...Just one, I mentioned it in the GD forum about his "issues" about 3 or 4 weeks ago.
September 22, 201115 yr Author Tweet from Joe Reedy: joereedy Joe Reedy Kentucky State Police say no arrests have been made tonight and that they were there "to check on the welfare of the individual."
September 22, 201115 yr ^ Hummmm, you gotta think an arrest will be made shortly. How can they possibly not arrest someone. Like RU said, if this were any of us we would have been locked up for hours already.
September 22, 201115 yr If this is indeed true then why, it's a race issue, but this is clearly a cultural thing among black athlete's and I just don't get it? Why do so many think that they have to have their own criminal enterprise or that every days laws just don't apply to them? It's more pathetic than any thing else. Even if it's not made up it doesn't change my feeling about the topic and how dumb it is. You lost me with this one. You'll have to be more clear. I really don't understand what you are trying to say.
September 22, 201115 yr You lost me with this one. You'll have to be more clear. I really don't understand what you are trying to say. Clearly their's intent to distribute here, meaning make money. I don't understand the culture among black athlete's to enterprise thru illegal activities under ground dog fighting rings for example(no I'm not saying all black athlete's do this, but don't understand why any would feel the need). I mean you know you're already a media target just for being a talent, they're making millions but still want something more or on the side? It has to be the people they're surrounding themselves with. I don't understand why though, it just doesn't add up, is it pure greed, a belief they won't get caught, or a lifestyle. That's what I'm asking, because it seems as though it's more like a lifestyle choice.
September 22, 201115 yr Clearly their's intent to distribute here, meaning make money. I don't understand the culture among black athlete's to enterprise thru illegal activities under ground dog fighting rings for example(no I'm not saying all black athlete's do this, but don't understand why any would feel the need). I mean you know you're already a media target just for being a talent, they're making millions but still want something more or on the side? It has to be the people they're surrounding themselves with. I don't understand why though, it just doesn't add up, is it pure greed, a belief they won't get caught, or a lifestyle. That's what I'm asking, because it seems as though it's more like a lifestyle choice. It has more to do with their lifestyle and who they surround themselves with more than race, IMO. I am sure there are plenty of white athletes doing wrong or similar things. Matt Jones and Ryan Leaf come to mind off of the top of my head. I can't call it a race thing. Drugs terrorize every race, culture, class and environment. Whether it is abuse or trafficking. Any pro athlete involved with drugs is an idiot regardless of race.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.