Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jerome Simpson/Anthony Collins Distributing Marijuana????

Featured Replies

And Ced has been suspended 3 games starting next Sunday.

 

Good thing I picked Scott back up in my league.

  • Replies 117
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If anyone cares, Marcus Camby was arrested for possession yesterday.

 

And?

Some random thoughts:

 

I bet we are going to find out that Simpson was supplying several other Bengal players with pot. This will be a PR nightmare for the Bengals.

 

Collins is going to forced to tell all he knows or face the possibility of charges.

 

The Feds, not Kenton County, will take this case on. And if this happens look out Simpson. If Kenton County takes the case on Simpson will get off easy.

 

Simpson is a complete idiot.

 

Some people will come out of the woodwork ratting out Simpson for personal gain.

 

And just when I thought the Bengals had something going on offense Shipley gets hurt and Simpson shows he is dumber than two bags of hammers.

 

Interesting take.

And Ced has been suspended 3 games starting next Sunday.

 

Good thing I picked Scott back up in my league.

 

He is appealing but if he doesn't win (Which he won't) he will miss Indy, Buffalo, and Jacksonville.

He is appealing but if he doesn't win (Which he won't) he will miss Indy, Buffalo, and Jacksonville.
That is probably the best 3 game stretch for him to miss if you are the Bengals. Two of the three worst teams in the league.
He is appealing but if he doesn't win (Which he won't) he will miss Indy, Buffalo, and Jacksonville.

 

Bernard Scott will start right?

Ced has his own thread...

Some random thoughts:

 

I bet we are going to find out that Simpson was supplying several other Bengal players with pot. This will be a PR nightmare for the Bengals.

 

Collins is going to forced to tell all he knows or face the possibility of charges.

 

The Feds, not Kenton County, will take this case on. And if this happens look out Simpson. If Kenton County takes the case on Simpson will get off easy.

 

Simpson is a complete idiot.

 

Some people will come out of the woodwork ratting out Simpson for personal gain.

 

And just when I thought the Bengals had something going on offense Shipley gets hurt and Simpson shows he is dumber than two bags of hammers.

 

I wonder why Marvin would come out and say AC had nothing to do with it?

 

The only way they can prove he was supplying the team was to get someone to admit it and I doubt he will take everyone down with him.

 

I can't even comprehend how stupid he is do have this going on in his house.

 

Isn't it possible since the women was signing for the packages she takes all the blame and Jerome walks away?

 

Why did he let them search the house knowing what was inside?

Edited by HammerTime

I really missed these bengals.

Simpson is a player I have ended up really liking, however this was just stupid. He finally had his career going in the right direction, and possibly heading for a decent pay day next year. Now he might ruin all of that by doing this on the side.

Looks like the Bengals are still the Bungles! :D Go Browns!

And?

 

That's why I added "if anyone cares." With all of the marijuana and professional athlete usage talk, I thought it was appropriate.

MB could be making some money off his players, he should think about having camera crews follow his players around, reality tv, the heck with Jersey Shores, lol.

I wonder why Marvin would come out and say AC had nothing to do with it?

 

The only way they can prove he was supplying the team was to get someone to admit it and I doubt he will take everyone down with him.

 

I can't even comprehend how stupid he is do have this going on in his house.

 

Isn't it possible since the women was signing for the packages she takes all the blame and Jerome walks away?

 

Why did he let them search the house knowing what was inside?

 

Because that is what Marvin has to say. In other words, AC probably isn't a part of the criminal enterprise but that doesn't mean he is Snow White in this situation.

 

I think if the Feds take the case Simpson will start cooperating so he doesn't end up in prison for multiple years and then he will be the one admitting he supplied other Bengals with pot.

 

We both agree on stupid. He should have had this chick have it delivered to her house, paid her well and told her if she gets caught she is on her own and if she rats him out he would have her killed like real drug dealers do it (no I am not endorsing this but again Simpson has no clue).

 

And no way Jerome walks away because of everything else that was found in his house.

 

The search would be interesting to learn more about but given the fact the pot was delivered there probably gave the police full authority to search the residence. I would have had Simpson sign a consent form and/or got a search warrant but who knows on this one and this may, and I stress may, be the only way Simpson skates.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.