Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jerome Simpson/Anthony Collins Distributing Marijuana????

Featured Replies

  • Replies 117
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard about this yesterday and I was hoping it was nothing. Way worse than I thought.

  • Author

It says police found 6 pounds inside. That wouldn't get one arrested?

How stupid could you possibly be? Just amazing.

  • Author

Now we know why it took Simpson so long to figure out the playbook.

Somthing fishy about this....No chance they found six lbs of weed and don't arrest them.

Somthing fishy about this....No chance they found six lbs of weed and don't arrest them.

 

It is possible. Not sure exactly why but to say there is no chance is wrong.

 

With that said I can't see why two NFL players would do something this stupid.

It is possible. Not sure exactly why but to say there is no chance is wrong.

 

With that said I can't see why two NFL players would do something this stupid.

 

How is it possible? Isn't possession with intent to distribute a federal offense?

They found other empty parcels, scales and packaging material. Have no clue how they didn't get arrested.

How is it possible? Isn't possession with intent to distribute a federal offense?

 

In the state of Kentucky there is no "Possession with intent to distribute" charge. There is a "Trafficking in Marijuana" law. When someone is trafficking in 5 or more pounds of marijuana they are guilty of a class C felony if it is their 1st offense.

 

My guess is shipping this stuff through the mail would be pretty serious, maybe worse than the actual trafficking charge but I don't know.

 

Regardless, they wouldn't HAVE to make an arrest in a situation like this. It's very possible they executed a search warrant, and will make arrests at a later date.

 

Or it's possible it's all completely made up. Something doesn't seem right about it. Seems like more media would have a hold of this.

^ Something seems fishy about it that is for sure. Simpson deleted his twitter account.

If this is indeed true then why, it's a race issue, but this is clearly a cultural thing among black athlete's and I just don't get it? Why do so many think that they have to have their own criminal enterprise or that every days laws just don't apply to them? It's more pathetic than any thing else. Even if it's not made up it doesn't change my feeling about the topic and how dumb it is.

How stupid can someone be...

 

This is the kind of thing that could cost these guys their career.

 

I think it is interesting that no arrests were made. I would bet everything I own if that package came to my house I would be in jail...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.