September 25, 201115 yr Word is that the package sent to Jerome's Simpson's house was sent from one Carson Palmer. Evidently anything Palmer sends Simpson's way will still be intercepted...
September 25, 201115 yr Word is that the package sent to Jerome's Simpson's house was sent from one Carson Palmer. Evidently anything Palmer sends Simpson's way will still be intercepted... I believe you are a little late...
September 27, 201115 yr I wonder what is taking so long? I'm inclined to think they are going after a bigger Fish than Simpson and he will snake his way out of anything meaningful.
September 28, 201115 yr I have heard rumors that it was actually his brother that was behind the whole operation. Who knows. Seems strange we haven't heard of any kind of arrest yet.
October 6, 201114 yr This is what happened. (I know one of the officers that was in the house) Feds found the drugs via dog search in California. It was tracked to CVG where Feds and police coordinated to deliver package. PO delivered package. Feds moved in and worked a deal with Simpson to give up his supplier(s) in exchange for his get out of jail free card. He obviously talked... Police leave, someone leaks it to the press. Now the feds are stuck, everyone knows what happened but they had a deal. Who knows what will happen from here. But that is what happened that day.
October 6, 201114 yr This is what happened. (I know one of the officers that was in the house) Feds found the drugs via dog search in California. It was tracked to CVG where Feds and police coordinated to deliver package. PO delivered package. Feds moved in and worked a deal with Simpson to give up his supplier(s) in exchange for his get out of jail free card. He obviously talked... Police leave, someone leaks it to the press. Now the feds are stuck, everyone knows what happened but they had a deal. Who knows what will happen from here. But that is what happened that day. Assuming all this is true (I am not taking a position) Simpson would have to complete his deal to get a deal and once it is leaked it is pretty tough to complete his deal. Interesting...
October 6, 201114 yr This is what happened. (I know one of the officers that was in the house) Feds found the drugs via dog search in California. It was tracked to CVG where Feds and police coordinated to deliver package. PO delivered package. Feds moved in and worked a deal with Simpson to give up his supplier(s) in exchange for his get out of jail free card. He obviously talked... Police leave, someone leaks it to the press. Now the feds are stuck, everyone knows what happened but they had a deal. Who knows what will happen from here. But that is what happened that day. Sounds like Simpson has plenty of experience in making deals!!!
November 3, 201114 yr So it's pretty obvious what happened hear but I wanted to bring it back to see if anyone has seen any real news about it lately?
November 3, 201114 yr So it's pretty obvious what happened hear but I wanted to bring it back to see if anyone has seen any real news about it lately? Really strange because I swear I was just randomly thinking about this at work yesterday. Must be something going on.
November 4, 201114 yr I think about it everytime I see Simpson on TV. One of two things I suppose, either the Feds are getting all their ducks in a row or this case is going bye bye...
December 27, 201114 yr I came across a little info. My understanding is the case is going to be prosecuted by the locals (great news for Simpson) and the powers that be have worked some kind of deal to keep everything out of the media until after the season. In other words, after the season something should come out but my guess is it will be like pulling teeth to get info on this case.
December 27, 201114 yr I believe Simpson is a free agent after this season and I'm sure he will miss some time wherever he signs once the league office gets the info. He cost himself some money on the new contract imo.
December 27, 201114 yr I believe Simpson is a free agent after this season and I'm sure he will miss some time wherever he signs once the league office gets the info. He cost himself some money on the new contract imo. Probably right. He may have eliminated all teams but the Bengals from signing him too.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.