Is Voter Fraud a Red Herring?

Clyde

So you're saying the Ds are perpetrating voter fraud?

Did I miss that on Fox News or Drudge?

You really think that D'sdon't try and capitalize on the illegal vote?

you may of missed it. You're certainly not going to get that info on msnbc.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're saying the Ds are perpetrating voter fraud?

Did I miss that on Fox News or Drudge?

You really think that D's don't try and capitalize on the illegal vote?

You really think that D'sdon't try and capitalize on the illegal vote?

I say they certainly try to capitalize on the Latino vote. I would also assume that if the state of AZ, for example, found that there was voter fraud that the current Gov would be shouting from the rooftops. She's not. That tells me there's not a legit problem.

Simple question.

Do you believe these same groups would have influenced the same states to pass the same laws had we had a normal turnout and had Sen. McCain won the election?

Marvel? TOG? UKMF? BBfamily? Anyone? Bueller?

Simple question. Won't take much time.

Simple question.

Do you believe these same groups would have influenced the same states to pass the same laws had we had a normal turnout and had Sen. McCain won the election?

Yes, I do. I understand you see some conspiracy Clyde but voter fraud charges are not new and have been a point of contention for some groups for a while. Shoot, even before 2000 we heard about voter fraud every national election. Add that to Acorn generating a lot of media attention in the last election which riled up people and I think you'd still have these laws if turnout had been normal and McCain had won.

Yes, I do. I understand you see some conspiracy Clyde but voter fraud charges are not new and have been a point of contention for some groups for a while. Shoot, even before 2000 we heard about voter fraud every national election. Add that to Acorn generating a lot of media attention in the last election which riled up people and I think you'd still have these laws if turnout had been normal and McCain had won.

:thumb:

Let me be really clear on my question.

Do you think THESE particular laws that I've mentioned would have been enacted? I agree that the 30k foot level issue of voter fraud is always of concern (despite no indication it has been or will be a problem) and that laws towards the concept of fraud will always be reviewed. I get that and agree wholeheartedly.

Do you believe the Sunday rule or the 48 hour rule or the student ID rule would have been enacted?

Let me be really clear on my question.

Do you think THESE particular laws that I've mentioned would have been enacted? I agree that the 30k foot level issue of voter fraud is always of concern (despite no indication it has been or will be a problem) and that laws towards the concept of fraud will always be reviewed. I get that and agree wholeheartedly.

Do you believe the Sunday rule or the 48 hour rule or the student ID rule would have been enacted?

Asked and answered.

Asked and answered.

Just wanted to be clear as to what you were answering.

I'm not a big "coincidence" guy ie it just so happens now is the time these were passed....

One more follow-up:

Do we agree that those who will be most negatively impacted by these specific rules are minorities/elderly/students?

Just wanted to be clear as to what you were answering.

I'm not a big "coincidence" guy ie it just so happens now is the time these were passed....

One more follow-up:

Do we agree that those who will be most negatively impacted by these specific rules

are minorities/elderly/students?

Sorry, I was in class.

I agree with what 75 said.

I think the ones that will be most affected is the illegals. I think the 99% of the others will be affected but at their own accord.

Sorry, I was in class.

I agree with what 75 said.

I think the ones that will be most affected is the illegals. I think the 99% of the others will be affected but at their own accord.

Not wanting to read "into" your quote who are the "99%?"

I say they certainly try to capitalize on the Latino vote. I would also assume that if the state of AZ, for example, found that there was voter fraud that the current Gov would be shouting from the rooftops. She's not. That tells me there's not a legit problem.

I think everyone knows if she identified the problem, she wood be ridiculed to no extent.

I think Clyde is right and that the timing of these Republican-backed proposals has to do solely with the upcoming elections and a desire to limit the voters "less-inclined" to vote Republican. As a former die-hard Republican this normally wouldn't bother me in the slightest, other than I have now grown disgusted with the Republican party as well.

I have no problem with requiring a picture ID and given some of the tactics of ACORN over the past few years with voter registration fraud, think it's a good idea. It's important to note, though, that these ACORN employees were committing these acts predominantly to meet criteria required to get paid - i.e., they had to sign up "xx" number of new voters a day, so they made up names when they were short - and not to rig the election. Nonetheless, it was their inappropriate/illegal activities, which became more prevelant during the last election and openly supported by Democrats, that has made the concern about voter/election fraud more pronounced and given the Republicans the very opening they needed to pursue excessive voter rules designed to benefit their party and future election prospects - all under the guise of doing what's best for the American people and the election process. Sure.

The exact reason I am sick of them all.

Not wanting to read "into" your quote who are the "99%?"

Minorities, students, elderly.

I don't think its going to affect them as you think. It is only going to hurt those who let it. Such as the students. I already posted what I thought as to why it will affect them in an earlier post.