American Conference Rankings through ROUND 14

Wildcat Dad

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping Bradford takes a big step forward for me this year.

Worried about my RBs. I think my receivers are OK, but still not a real strength. Overall, I'm pretty indifferent about my team this year. The potential is there, but I feel like I'll be on the outside looking in at season's end based off of the others around me.

Hoping Bradford takes a big step forward for me this year.

Worried about my RBs. I think my receivers are OK, but still not a real strength. Overall, I'm pretty indifferent about my team this year. The potential is there, but I feel like I'll be on the outside looking in at season's end based off of the others around me.

I think your team will be OK barring injuries . I like Hillis and Ingram . WRs are your upside in my opinion and I like Lewis at the TE. Good Luck

I'm not sure how I feel about my team. I have one of the best trio of RBs in the league with Charles, SJax, & Green-Ellis, but one of the worst WR cores. My QBs are solid, but nothing spectacular, and I have a good but aging TE. Should be an interesting year for the Jailcats.

I'm satisfied with my RB's. Rice is doing great and is predicted for a career year, Jahvid Best looking good thus far, just need him to stay healthy. Hope Brandon Jacobs can get me some goal line TD's. I also like Rashad Jenning since Jones-Drew is coming off knee surgery and they are supposed to split carries. Average WR core with potential. Hakeem Nicks was great last year, so hope he can repeat that. Burleson should get decent looks playing opposite of Calvin Johnson. Same scenario for Jacoby Jones opposite Andre Johnson. My 14th round pick Denarius Moore is said to be the best WR OAK has this year according to the coaches. I also like having Whitten at TE. If I can get E. Manning or Sanchez to play above average, I'll really like my team...

I honestly don't see much separation between 1-16. I don't see one team that jumps out to me and says bonafide stud team. They all have their flaws.

Injuries and surprise stars make this more luck than skill, IMO.

If Mike Vick stays healthy, I like my chances.

I like my QB's. Vick has the highest upside in fantasy football and I think Stafford is in position for a pretty solid fantasy season. I like my RB's with MJD, Bradshaw, Grant and Woodhead. My WR's leave something to be desired, but that's the sacrifice of picking RB's early. The Crabtree pick is the only one I'd change, but I didn't know he was still injured when I made it. I like the Green Bay guys (Nelson and Jones) and I like Meachem. I tried to get secondary receivers in passing offenses since I didn't get any #1 guys. I picked Avant because of the uncertainty around Maclin. I thought it was worth a shot at this point. I like my TE's. Both are young, up-and-coming players. It might be a risk, but I think Hernandez will have a pretty strong season in New England's offense. And, I think the Dallas defense will rebound and be pretty good this year with Garrett in control from the start and Rob Ryan coaching them. We'll see.

But, at this point, everybody thinks they have a good team.

I like my QB's. Vick has the highest upside in fantasy football and I think Stafford is in position for a pretty solid fantasy season. I like my RB's with MJD, Bradshaw, Grant and Woodhead. My WR's leave something to be desired, but that's the sacrifice of picking RB's early. The Crabtree pick is the only one I'd change, but I didn't know he was still injured when I made it. I like the Green Bay guys (Nelson and Jones) and I like Meachem. I tried to get secondary receivers in passing offenses since I didn't get any #1 guys. I picked Avant because of the uncertainty around Maclin. I thought it was worth a shot at this point. I like my TE's. Both are young, up-and-coming players. It might be a risk, but I think Hernandez will have a pretty strong season in New England's offense. And, I think the Dallas defense will rebound and be pretty good this year with Garrett in control from the start and Rob Ryan coaching them. We'll see.

But, at this point, everybody thinks they have a good team.

I feel like I have the best WR in the league and the worst RB's. I could trade you a good WR for a RB. I have R. White, K Britt, S Moss, S. Breaston, P. Burress, and TO.

^I wouldn't mind talking about Plax in a deal.

I think in this league it's key for you to have good match-ups and health during those two double header weeks. You can really take a hit with just two bad weeks and even the best should just hope for a split during those weeks.

^I wouldn't mind talking about Plax in a deal.

I think in this league it's key for you to have good match-ups and health during those two double header weeks. You can really take a hit with just two bad weeks and even the best should just hope for a split during those weeks.

What RB are you willing to trade?

I made an unofficial spreadsheet using ESPN rankings. For each player, I gave the point value of the player to the team that owns that player. So, Adrian Peterson would be worth 1 point. Tony Romo would be worth 42 points as that is what he is ranked. The lower number, the better. I only used the projected starters for each team and I took out the players that are out for the season (i.e. Ryan Williams and Mikel Leshoure). I also didn't include kickers or defense as their rankings are very spread out and can skew the rankings. Here is what I came up with, totally unofficially:

1. Atwood Fighting Amish - Avg. 46.14 points

2. Maytown Mirkers - Avg. 48.57

3. Nothern Kentucky Blazers - Avg. 50.57

4. Mauk Ridge Maniacs- Avg. 53.86

5. Indo Savages - Avg. 56.57

6. Big Creek Moonshiners - Avg. 59.14

7. Bushwood Country Club Gophers - Avg. 59.86

8. Junction City Jailcats - Avg. 60.14

9. Shelby Cardinals - Avg. 61

10. Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters - Avg. 61.14

11. Jungle Junkies - Avg. 61.29

12. Paducah Rabbit Fists - Avg. 66.86

13. Middle Fork Mustard Seeds - Avg. 69.29

14. Boyle County Blue Devils - Avg. 74.57

15. Sawville Gymshoes - Avg. 75

16. Maysville Split Ends - Avg. 86.43

If you have any questions about how I calculated these numbers, let me know.