American Conference Rankings through ROUND 14

Wildcat Dad

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moss retiring and Leshour getting hurt, really hurt your team.

I never had Moss, big guy. I knew not to draft him. I already admitted my rb's are in shambles. Leshour hurt, yes, but not as much as Deangelo Williams coming back to Carolina. I drafted Stewart and Goodson planning on Williams being out.

I'm still waiting for someone to name a team with 3 better starting wr's than mine though.

I honestly don't see much separation between 1-16. I don't see one team that jumps out to me and says bonafide stud team. They all have their flaws.

I agree for the most part, with a deep league like this, it's hard to be stacked everywhere. Had you not lost Moss and Leshour you'd be in better shape. I'm not seeing what wildcatdad does in the bridgesitters at 6 though.

Without looking at your WRs I will say that the WR position is some of the most inconsistent when it comes to fantasy points year to year. I'd rather have 2 stud RBs than 3 stud WRs.

Best wr's corps period. Show me a team with 3 better starting wide receivers. I'll wait.

Without looking at your WRs I will say that the WR position is some of the most inconsistent when it comes to fantasy points year to year. I'd rather have 2 stud RBs than 3 stud WRs.

I would too but there weren't two stud rb's available.....they were all kept.:lol:

The WR position is inconsistent but I'd rather have 3 stud wr's than 2 inconsistent rbs which were my only options.

Andre Johnson

Mike Wallace

Steve Johnson

Well I'd rather have the combom of Julio Jones, Desean Jackson, and Pierre Garçon that the Split Ends have. I 'd also rather have The Maniacs trio of Fitzgerald, Holmes and Sims-walker. And I like my stable of Backs much better than having WR's. Gotta have RB's to win in this league.

Well I'd rather have the combom of Julio Jones, Desean Jackson, and Pierre Garçon that the Split Ends have. I 'd also rather have The Maniacs trio of Fitzgerald, Holmes and Sims-walker. And I like my stable of Backs much better than having WR's. Gotta have RB's to win in this league.

To each his own......Jones is unproven and the #2 wr on his team, Jackson will miss at least 2 games and Garcon is also a #2 wr...really a #3 behind Dallas Clark to be real.

Fitzgerald has a new qb, Holmes has Sanchez and a run first team and Sims Walker's qb is unknown on a run first team also.

Johnson is the #1 wr in all of fantasy football, Wallace is top 10 in all of fantasy football and Johnson is top 15-20 in all of fantasy football. All 3 return with the same qb as last year when all 3 put up better numbers than all except 1 or 2 of the wr's you mentioned. All 3 are the #1 wr on their teams. Are you following me?