Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track The NL Central Champion Reds (Week 13)

Featured Replies

IMO Phillips killed them the first game with one play on defense.

 

Where are the offense isn't a problem folks? I'm looking at you GT...

  • Replies 424
  • Views 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So , at most, it's been 8 ER in the last 6 games.

 

But, hey, our team stats look good.

 

Game 3 of this series is a perfect example. The offensive stats for this series won't be terrible, but the offense was terrible for the series.

  • Author

Anybody know what the Reds record this year is when they get a QS. I imagine that it's not nearly as good as last year percentage wise.

Anybody know what the Reds record this year is when they get a QS. I imagine that it's not nearly as good as last year percentage wise.

 

I don't know how accurate this number is but another blog I read states they were 28-10 as of June 11.

  • Author
I don't know how accurate this number is but another blog I read states they were 28-10 as of June 11.

 

That is much better than I thought.

Maybe Heisey found his favorite spot in the lineup!! 3rd HR!!!!!!

Yep. The offense is fine. Nothing to see here

The only NL team position other than pitcher that has not produced a HR this year?

 

Reds SS.

  • Author
Maybe Heisey found his favorite spot in the lineup!! 3rd HR!!!!!!

 

 

Too bad he only hits well when he doesn't start. :D

  • Author

Heisey should get to start the next 6 games.

I love when Heisey plays well, just wish he could do it more consistently, maybe he'll get a good chance too. Start him til the all-star break.

 

Chris Heisey is my favorite Red, wish I was at GABP tonight!

Too bad he only hits well when he doesn't start. :D

 

Hey I was just posting the stats. :D

IMO Phillips killed them the first game with one play on defense.

 

Where are the offense isn't a problem folks? I'm looking at you GT...

 

What happened on defense?

What happened on defense?

 

I want to see a replay, but I think BP made a play and didn't throw it to Leake fast enough allowing Gardner to beat the throw. I thought Leake was there plenty early enough but BP didn't toss it. It cost them their first two runs.

I want to see a replay, but I think BP made a play and didn't throw it to Leake fast enough allowing Gardner to beat the throw. I thought Leake was there plenty early enough but BP didn't toss it. It cost them their first two runs.

Without benefit of replay, my impression at the time was that Leake didn't get over there quickly enough, perhaps because he thought Votto was going to make the play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.