Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track The NL Central Champion Reds (Week 13)

Featured Replies

I'd do that and pull the string on the Heisey for Ludwick deal. That would improve 2 of the 3 problem areas. I'd also DFA Gomes or Lewis and bring up Francisco and let him play about 3 times a week to see what he's got.

 

Francisco 2 HRs last night. That's more than the Reds have hit in a week.

  • Replies 424
  • Views 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a very unenjoyable day at the ballpark. That was one of the most despicable displays of offense that I have seen at any level of baseball. It's probably a good thing for the Reds that they aren't playing a 3 game set with the Phillies and facing Hamels, Lee and Halladay. Could you imagine 3 ho hitters back-to-back-to-back? I guess that would be fun to watch though.

Could you imagine 3 ho

 

I cannot but some BGPers probably could.

^Maybe it's just me, but it seems they are clueless against crappy to average pitchers (Garcia, Nova, Reyes, Villanueva, Morrow, etc.), and do better against the upper echelon guys. It's almost like if they haven't seen a guy at least 4-5 times, they may as well go up there blindfolded.

Heisey 8

Phillips 4

Votto 3

Bruce 9

Gomes 7

Hernandez 2

Cairo 5

Janish 6

Cueto 1

 

Hopefully Cueto has a perfect game in him.

 

As I expected with the exception of Heisey in for Stubbs.

I cannot but some BGPers probably could.

 

Fat fingered that but that is funny.

As I expected with the exception of Heisey in for Stubbs.

 

Why does Stubbs need the night off with an offfday tomorrow? Need to get JPU and Heisey in there to keep them happy I guess. It's not like we need to win at least 1 of these games anyway.

Cueto doing his thing so far. He might have to hold them to 1 to get the W.

Tell Heisey that he is pinch hitting for Heisey.

Votto has had his head up his rearend this series. Both ways.

Cueto has been the man.

Wish they could have had some of these runs earlier in the day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.