June 26, 201115 yr I can't remember exactly who I was arguing with about this (either EZ or SSC). But whichever one it was, did you hear the Reds announcers talk about how important it was to expand the lead from 4 to 5 runs late in the game? Notice how it wasn't from 3 to 4 runs... :lol: His main point in that argument was no matter what Arredondo is going to allow the other team to add to their lead and he's doing it in close games. He also gave up the walkoff Friday. So EZ was fairly accurate.
June 26, 201115 yr Reds go 2-4 this week. You ready to let someone else start the thread LRCW, or are you just going to delete it and make it your own again? I'll wait for your permission.
June 26, 201115 yr Author Reds go 2-4 this week. You ready to let someone else start the thread LRCW, or are you just going to delete it and make it your own again? I'll wait for your permission. I blame you for the Reds going 2-4 this week. You caused them to go back to their losing ways by prematurely starting the thread last Sunday, but against my better judgement, go ahead. :D
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.