Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track The NL Central Champion Reds (Week 13)

Featured Replies

Bruce last 10 .200

Votto last 10 .195

You guys are so bent on SS and LF. These two don't produce, they are toast, I might as well play SS.

 

Been saying this or weeks. Votto on pace for 18 HR and 90 RBI.

  • Replies 424
  • Views 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bruce last 10 .200

Votto last 10 .195

You guys are so bent on SS and LF. These two don't produce, they are toast, I might as well play SS.

 

I think Votto expanded his zone and lost some patience.

I think Votto expanded his zone and lost some patience.

 

He has no protection from whoever is hitting behind him. He also seems to be missing pitches that he was drilling last season. One of the announcers pointed out a loop in his swing a couple of nights ago. Be nice if they had a hitting coach to help them out.

He has no protection from whoever is hitting behind him. He also seems to be missing pitches that he was drilling last season. One of the announcers pointed out a loop in his swing a couple of nights ago. Be nice if they had a hitting coach to help them out.

 

Agreed

Votto with a 3 run bomb. Hopefully he catches fire.

Votto with 3 hits, 2 HR and 5 RBI so far

  • Author

Please tell me Dusty isn't bringing Chapman in tonight.

  • Author

Well he looked much better than I expected.

Well he looked much better than I expected.
You are the Captain.

Chris Heisey 9

Brandon Phillips 4

Joey Votto 3

Jonny Gomes DH

Fred Lewis 7

Drew Stubbs 8

Ramon Hernandez 2

Miguel Cairo 5

Paul Janish 6

 

Homer Bailey 1

He has no protection from whoever is hitting behind him. He also seems to be missing pitches that he was drilling last season. One of the announcers pointed out a loop in his swing a couple of nights ago. Be nice if they had a hitting coach to help them out.

 

Nice article in today's paper about Votto getting help from Jacoby and Baker to correct his swing. :D

 

I agree with you on the lack of protection. I believe it was earlier in this thread that I talked about the most important thing to the team offensively is not SS or LF but Scott Rolen. He doesn't even have to produce like he did last year during the first half. Rolen just needs to be productive enough to fill the 4 hole and to be considered a threat in clutch situations. When that happens, everything else clicks offensively for this team.

I can't remember exactly who I was arguing with about this (either EZ or SSC). But whichever one it was, did you hear the Reds announcers talk about how important it was to expand the lead from 4 to 5 runs late in the game? Notice how it wasn't from 3 to 4 runs... :lol:

I can't remember exactly who I was arguing with about this (either EZ or SSC). But whichever one it was, did you hear the Reds announcers talk about how important it was to expand the lead from 4 to 5 runs late in the game? Notice how it wasn't from 3 to 4 runs... :lol:

 

It wasn't me, but it's important to expand almost all leads in a game IMO.

Derek Lee 4 home runs all year before the Reds get to town. 6 now.

Arrendondo = horrible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.