Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track The NL Central Champion Reds (Week 13)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 424
  • Views 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Reds are just bad. Not much more you can say after these past few games. I've never seen a team so inept at the plate as this one. Not a single player seems like they have any kind of plan or approach when they get up there. Just hack away.

It's not that they don't care they just aren't playing good. They have a few very below average players that are really hurting them.

The Reds are just bad. Not much more you can say after these past few games. I've never seen a team so inept at the plate as this one. Not a single player seems like they have any kind of plan or approach when they get up there. Just hack away.

 

Again I ask. When do we start looking at Jacoby as a part of the problem?

Again I ask. When do we start looking at Jacoby as a part of the problem?

 

I already have, but I'm sure Walt is pleased.

I already have, but I'm sure Walt is pleased.

 

Yeah. I'm just not getting that.

Yeah. I'm just not getting that.

 

You can dress a turd up in a dress to try and make it look pretty but it is still a turd. Some of these guys just simply aren't any good no matter how much work you do with them.

Yeah. I'm just not getting that.

 

Not getting what? Walt must be pleased. That's the only logical reason I can come up with for them having not made any type of move yet. It's not like this is a sudden problem. It's been happening since May.

Not getting what? Walt must be pleased. That's the only logical reason I can come up with for them having not made any type of move yet. It's not like this is a sudden problem. It's been happening since May.

 

One month in a 162 game baseball season is not panic time ... but we are getting to that point.

 

Dusty's lineup for game two will be interesting to see. I am sure Rolen will be sitting. Hernandez will be in for Hanigan. He will probably go with Janish at SS and Gomes or Heisey in LF.

It's not that they don't care they just aren't playing good. They have a few very below average players that are really hurting them.

 

:thumb: I agree but even at that, they should be playing better. One major problem that I see is that they aren't mentaly pepared or mentally in the game. That imo falls alot on the manager, players have to have the responsibility to get themselves ready but a good manager will quit being a best friend and peel the paint off the clubhouse wall with an old fashion "butt rippin'" when it is called for.

Stats are can be misleading since it comes down to run differential on a game-by-game basis.

 

If we all agree that it's hard to win when you score 2 runs or less the Reds offense is worse than the Brew Crew and the Cards.

 

Reds: 21

Brewers: 15

Cards: 11

 

That 10-game delta between the two only half-way through June is forboding.

 

Make that 22 for the Red Legs.

One month in a 162 game baseball season is not panic time ... but we are getting to that point.

 

Dusty's lineup for game two will be interesting to see. I am sure Rolen will be sitting. Hernandez will be in for Hanigan. He will probably go with Janish at SS and Gomes or Heisey in LF.

 

It's been an issue for 2 of the 3 months thus far. I'd say it's at that point.

 

I assume we'll see Hernandez. Maybe we can play Leake at SS? He did in college.

It's been an issue for 2 of the 3 months thus far. I'd say it's at that point.

 

I assume we'll see Hernandez. Maybe we can play Leake at SS? He did in college.

 

Soooo .... if they finally pull the string on Cozart, how does the lineup look? I say Stubbs, Cozart, Votto, Phillips, Bruce, Rolen, LF, C, P.

Unless he's pitching against the Red Sox...
Ouch!! That wasn't called for! :D

But I would have done the same thing, touche' :thumb:

 

One month in a 162 game baseball season is not panic time ... but we are getting to that point.

 

:thumb: See my comment in my last post.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.