Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track The NL Central Champion Reds (Week 13)

Featured Replies

^BP took C.C. out to dinner last night.

 

Guy I work with went down to the hotel the Yankees are staying in and met Swisher, Cano, Jones, and C.C. Said Swisher asked him if he'd like to join him in a dip. :lol:

  • Replies 424
  • Views 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike Leake will face Freddy Garcia in the afternoon game, while Johnny Cueto will oppose Brian Gordon in the 7:10 p.m. start.

 

Mike Leave Vs Freddy Garcia afternoon....

 

Johnny Cueto Vs Brian Gordon tonight....

 

Reds better get at least 1 of these games.

Say what you want about Theo Epstein's merry band of stat geeks and number crunchers but the teams like the Red Sox, that stay ahead of the curve and think outside of traditional mindsets are experiencing a huge amount of success.

 

I can't argue with their results on this, Boston after a rough start is having one heckuva season.................Now, AJG, could your BoSox please go on a long losing streak?? At least untill the Yankees can get their pitching healthy or make a move or two to boost the staff!! :lol:

Thats o.k.I know the answer. Your guys are just like that. :D

Anyone going to tonight's game? If so let me know, I will be in attendance.

It allows them to overcome mistakes in judgement or injuries, but it isn't their fault they can spend more money than others. If MLB ever wants to regain fans in small markets they need a real salary cap.

 

I'm not BLAMING them. I'm saying it's easy to attribute the success to Theo and his geeks while at the same time they're outspending every team except one. As someone else said their wallet allows them to make mistakes. Most teams do not. Again, not blaming the BoSox. They're doing what the Reds would do if they had the money.

Anyone going to tonight's game? If so let me know, I will be in attendance.

 

I'll be there...

Fred Lewis LF

Brandon Phillips 2B

Joey Votto 1B

Jay Bruce RF

Scott Rolen 3B

Drew Stubbs CF

Edgar Renteria SS

Ryan Hanigan C

Mike Leake P

 

Not sure how I feel about Stubbs in the 6 hole....I think I like it.

Fred Lewis LF

Brandon Phillips 2B

Joey Votto 1B

Jay Bruce RF

Scott Rolen 3B

Drew Stubbs CF

Edgar Renteria SS

Ryan Hanigan C

Mike Leake P

 

Not sure how I feel about Stubbs in the 6 hole....I think I like it.

 

I like it but not with Lewis leading off. :lol:

I like it but not with Lewis leading off. :lol:

 

What other options do they have? Phillips? Heisey? :puke:

What other options do they have? Phillips? Heisey? :puke:

 

Not Heisey, he is making it pretty clear he isn't an everyday player. I'd let Leake lead off. :D

 

 

I know he hasn't had a chance to play everyday a lot but when he has the results aren't very good.

Looks like Bailey and Chapman are both ready to go.

 

Bailey threw 6 innings for Louisville last night. Got his pitch count up to 103.

 

Chapman threw another scoreless inning last night for Louisville with no walks.

 

That ought to give the Reds a much needed shot in the arm.

Chapman only threw 13 pitches in the inning. 7 of them were for strikes.

Not Heisey, he is making it pretty clear he isn't an everyday player. I'd let Leake lead off. :D

 

 

I know he hasn't had a chance to play everyday a lot but when he has the results aren't very good.

 

I agree. Plus Heisey has never met a first pitch fastball he doesn't love. Not exactly a stellar quality for a leadoff guy.

Heisey Career stats...

 

As a starter...

 

234 AB 6 HR 24 RBI .218/.294/.342

 

As a sub

 

89 AB 7 HR 20 RBI .360/.406/.652

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.