Cov Cath's Special Teams for the 2011 Season?

scout

Considering that would be 9-10 yards better than the average distance for next year's top ranked punters nationally, he should be a D1 lock.

He had potential to end up averaging those numbers. Before he got hurt, he averaged around 43 yards on air with a great hangtime. I'm not sure what the exact hangtime was, but there were only two punts returned all year. One was against Ryle in the opening game and another against Campbell County I believe. Hangtime is key for a punter. He gets enough distance on his punts, but with his hangtime, no one has a chance to return it.

What makes this team so much more special than teams in the past years? Has the CCH program fall so far they hang their hat on special teams lol. Clyde and TOG you have fun when RU mentions mediocre but we see how that ended up.

What makes this team so much more special than teams in the past years? Has the CCH program fall so far they hang their hat on special teams lol. Clyde and TOG you have fun when RU mentions mediocre but we see how that ended up.

It's a football thread, pal. Last time I checked, Special teams was part of the game. What's the big deal?

Correction. I never "had fun" when G dropped the "mediocre" comment. I was one of the few that got his point without losing my mind about it.