The Killing

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty good episode. I had Jamie picked earlier. It looks like him unless they throw a big curve next week. I didnt get the connection to the mysterious caller at the end. I guess it will clear up next week.

The mysterious caller was "Terry" I think--the guy Jamie had mentioned to Richmond, attempting to motivate him during his hospitalization. Then Richmond mentioned "Terry" in the speech he made when he admitted his suicide attempt. At least, that's who I think it is.

Finally pinched my nose and watched my DVR'd episodes (I took a break after Episode 6 so watched the last six episodes today). I'm sure it won't be Jamie. No way they're gonna give away who it was a week before the final episode of the season. I think the episodes got better towards the end, but that's mostly because they stopped treading water.

Honestly, after Sunday night's episode, I don't think I'll ever watch this series again.

Finally pinched my nose and watched my DVR'd episodes (I took a break after Episode 6 so watched the last six episodes today). I'm sure it won't be Jamie. No way they're gonna give away who it was a week before the final episode of the season. I think the episodes got better towards the end, but that's mostly because they stopped treading water.

Honestly, after Sunday night's episode, I don't think I'll ever watch this series again.

Agree with everything you've said. I even wonder if we'll get the chance to watch again. I noticed the viewership has increased the last couple of episodes, but the show has waned in popularity since its inception.

Also waiting for the big twist to come. I sure hope it's more than Rosie over hearing a meeting. They didn't have to drag that out two seasons. They have to close this with a major twist something like Aunt Terri for people to not be disappointed.

Also waiting for the big twist to come. I sure hope it's more than Rosie over hearing a meeting. They didn't have to drag that out two seasons. They have to close this with a major twist something like Aunt Terri for people to not be disappointed.

Agreed

Well, they finished strong anyway. Extremely good finale. If they had taken the last 3-4 episodes of this season and woven them into the first season then the show would have been in much better shape.

Could not agree more. It didn't need to be two seasons. I wasn't thrilled with the killer a little simple for 2 seasons but it had a nice little twist. Add 2-3 more episodes to the first season it's a great show. Still it was a very good show. Loved Rosie's tape at the end and Linden getting out of the car. I am guessing no 3rd season then?

I am guessing no 3rd season then?

Nothing official has been announced yet. The ratings have not been particularly strong though. I'm sure this episode will rate strong, and the episode last week was the highest of the season. But by way of comparison, last week's episode had 1.84 million viewers. TEN episodes in the first season rated higher.