Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon Knight or John Wall?

Who is a better Point Guard? 59 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is a better Point Guard?

    • John Wall
      71%
      42
    • Brandon Knight
      28%
      17

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

bump...

 

I found this on CNN in a totally unrelated article, but thought it would be interesting enough to post in this thread...

wall and knight.jpg

  • Replies 98
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Looks like Wall scored in transition more and Knight comes off screens more.

Looks like Knight's game is more polished and versatile. John Wall definately has the Wow factor in his favor. He also played with a lot of emotion which tends to draw fans in. I like Knight's ability to score and run the team. What are there assist to turn over rate comparison's?

Looks like Knight's game is more polished and versatile. John Wall definately has the Wow factor in his favor. He also played with a lot of emotion which tends to draw fans in. I like Knight's ability to score and run the team. What are there assist to turn over rate comparison's?

 

Knight's low turnover numbers have been pretty impressive to me. I didn't expect him, nor this team, to take care of the ball as well as they have this season.

Knight's low turnover numbers have been pretty impressive to me. I didn't expect him, nor this team, to take care of the ball as well as they have this season.

I have made the argument they are the best in the nation at taking care of the ball given what they have. UK has no natural PG. Knight plays the role but he is a scorer first and not known to have a great handle of the ball.

As a pro Wall, as a college pg who is in charge of running the offense it is Knight for me.

I'd still take Wall and I still don't think it is close. Two different players on two different teams in two different years in two different tourneys equals two different levels of success in college. Wall was the projected number 1 pick in the draft all year with a late but minimal push from Evan Turner for that spot. Knight is said to have played his way into the top 10 of what they say is the weakest draft ever.

I'd still take Wall and I still don't think it is close. Two different players on two different teams in two different years in two different tourneys equals two different levels of success in college. Wall was the projected number 1 pick in the draft all year with a late but minimal push from Evan Turner for that spot. Knight is said to have played his way into the top 10 of what they say is the weakest draft ever.

 

Wall was/is easily the better pro prospect.

 

Who do I want on my college team? Different question, with a much smaller gap.

Wall was/is easily the better pro prospect.

 

Who do I want on my college team? Different question, with a much smaller gap.

 

Fair enough.

  • Author

Wow. Can't believe how things can change in a short time. With Knight hitting all the big shots, I'd put this as a push now.

It took a while for Knight to really reach his potential. This month he's been incredible and now I honestly don't know who I'd rather have anymore. It's a toss up..

I'd still take Wall each and everyday, but the margin isn't as big as I thought. Wall's a once in a lifetime guy. But BK is so smooth in the cluth. If those two could somehow be combined....

I'm taking Knight simply because he's a better shooter and takes a lot better care of the ball.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.