Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon Knight or John Wall?

Who is a better Point Guard? 59 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is a better Point Guard?

    • John Wall
      71%
      42
    • Brandon Knight
      28%
      17

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Yeah, and he still isn't a better point guard than Wall. Is John Scheyer a better point guard than Kyrie Irving since he led his team to a title and Irving didn't? I don't think so......

 

In the college game, there is a debate to be had. I'm on the Wall side still but I know plenty of people who know a lot about basketball that say Knight is the better college player. The 3 point shot is such a game changer in the college game. See: VCU

  • Replies 98
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the college game, there is a debate to be had. I'm on the Wall side still but I know plenty of people who know a lot about basketball that say Knight is the better college player. The 3 point shot is such a game changer in the college game. See: VCU

 

Very true. As this debate has gone on I definitely see what both bring to the table. I can understand why people say Knight in college. The 3 point shot is definitely a game changer I just can't choose Knight over Wall simply because he has a better stroke.

 

 

UK down 1 with 10 seconds left I want Wall with the ball.

 

UK down 2 with 10 seconds left I want Wall with the ball.

 

UK down 3 with 10 seconds left I want Knight with the ball but just barely.

 

I also believe the athleticism and explosiveness of the team last year contributed to the turnovers that plagued the team and Wall last year. That team had the ability for exciting plays that sometimes failed and sometimes they were trying to do too much but they were so good they could afford that luxury. This year's team has to rely on great defense and getting something from every possession so I think ball possession is way more important this year than last year. They cannot afford to make the same mistakes as last year and expect to win. The play of Liggins, Miller and Harrellson has helped tremendously also. The Wall/Knight debate could go on and if UK wins it all the debate will rage further. At this point it will take a lot for me to sway from Wall but I am indeed impressed by Knight's play and growth from game 1 to now. And yeah, I'd love to see him on the Lakers.

Disagree completely about the egos of the team last year. They lost THREE games all year! Some of them may have had egos but they played extremely well together as a team.

 

 

Though not nearly as deep or as athletic as last year’s team, the current crop of Wildcats are better shooters — they made 12 of 22 3-pointers against the Tar Heels — and consider themselves a tighter unit off the floor.

 

“This team, I think it has more desire,” said junior swingman DeAndre Liggins, one of the few Wildcats who opted to stick around last spring. “Not that many egos involved, just all know our roles this year and played well.”

 

I guess D.Miller thought there were a lot of egos as well...

Though not nearly as deep or as athletic as last year’s team, the current crop of Wildcats are better shooters — they made 12 of 22 3-pointers against the Tar Heels — and consider themselves a tighter unit off the floor.

 

“This team, I think it has more desire,” said junior swingman DeAndre Liggins, one of the few Wildcats who opted to stick around last spring. “Not that many egos involved, just all know our roles this year and played well.”

 

I guess D.Miller thought there were a lot of egos as well...

 

What team doesn't have egos? I wouldn't think egos are the cause for last year's team's loss. Seems kind of ironic that Liggins, one of college basketball's best trash talkers, is commenting about egos.

Though not nearly as deep or as athletic as last year’s team, the current crop of Wildcats are better shooters — they made 12 of 22 3-pointers against the Tar Heels — and consider themselves a tighter unit off the floor.

 

“This team, I think it has more desire,” said junior swingman DeAndre Liggins, one of the few Wildcats who opted to stick around last spring. “Not that many egos involved, just all know our roles this year and played well.”

 

I guess D.Miller thought there were a lot of egos as well...

You made it seem like the egos got in the way of team play on the court. 35-3 would tell you a different story.

I said earlier this season that Knights game probably translated to the college game better than Wall but that doesn't make him the better player. Really they are like apples and oranges. Would I trade knight for Wall for tomorrow night's game? Yes but it's not an easy decision.

So....does the UConn game tell us anything about BK's ability to play in the NBA? Should an NBA scout be concerned that he's 99.9% right-handed?

On the bright side he did nail another buzzer beater tonight. :D

So....does the UConn game tell us anything about BK's ability to play in the NBA? Should an NBA scout be concerned that he's 99.9% right-handed?

 

Or the fact that he's in no man's land when he gets run off the three point line?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.