Ryle vs Boone County Predictions Friday 2/4 at Ryle

I'm not taking subtle shots at no one. Just stating the facts. While were on the facts lets just go ahead and say the coach O took the job at the right time. She know exactly what kind of talent was getting ready to run through there. Any coach could have taken over at the same time and looked like a great coach, that is fact. Lets face it if Moss were still there this would not even be a game. I think coach Cheeseman is the best coach Ryle has in their program. I really don't care who wins the game. It should be another great game. I believe Ryle should win. But never count Boone out with coach Fookes. Good Luck to both teams!

I have no opinion on Cheesman, but I absolutely know that Chris D would be incredible with this talented group. I'm glad he isn't the HC...very glad!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, let's try and put this in perspective. I get it, the coaching advantage goes to Boone. They have a Hall of Fame Coach that probably is the best coach in NKY history. She is a class act all the way, so when does she not have the coaching advantage? It is a shame that the BC faithful continue to bash Coach O on here. She has influenced many female student athletes at BC in both basketball and softball. In only three years, the Ryle Coaching Staff has put together a pretty solid program. Also, how often in NKY history has two top ten teams ranked in the state matched up from the same district? (and in all likelihood a few more times this year) On Friday night in Union you will see two really good teams and two really good coaching staffs battling it out. It does not get much better. Good luck to both teams.
Well said.

100% Boone fan. I'm not sure I "took a shot" at coach "O" unless stating "she'll be less intimidated if Fookes is not on the sidelines" is what you consider a shot. If so, it's an opinion and I won't back-off of it. We have a Raider fan on here that took a bigger shot at one of the BC coaches, but it's an opinion so it is what it is. At least I was subtle ;)
No one has ever accused me of being subtle or shy, for that matter. I may not always say the most popular things but I'm with you Crunch, I don't back off my comments either:)

I started this thread very early in the week in hopes of a little entertainment and friendly jousting and I have not been disappointed. Good luck to both teams on Friday and to both coaching staffs. Our opinions really don't matter. Our players and teams the important ones.

I don't think it's Boone County bashing Coach Oliviero, I believe it's her own Ryle fans. Coach Fookes has mentored Coach Olivero since college days and they are good friends off the court. Good Luck to both teams Friday night. It should be fun for everyone; coaches, players and fans!

(side note: Sydney Moss is in ESPN Magazine, this month on stands now, with a full page photo, and she'll be on the COVER of ESPN Rise Magazine in their next edition. Congrats Sydney)[/quote All Coach Oliverio has done at Ryle is win.

:cool:

I don't think it's Boone County bashing Coach Oliviero, I believe it's her own Ryle fans. Coach Fookes has mentored Coach Olivero since college days and they are good friends off the court. Good Luck to both teams Friday night. It should be fun for everyone; coaches, players and fans!

(side note: Sydney Moss is in ESPN Magazine, this month on stands now, with a full page photo, and she'll be on the COVER of ESPN Rise Magazine in their next edition. Congrats Sydney)

Maybe 20 years ago, but I don't think they are going to lunch anytime soon

I have a hard time believing that without Nell for this big rivalry game that it will make much difference. Unless BC lays an egg then they will get the win easily. The fact that Nell isnt there may wind up being worst than better for Ryle. Teenage kids are funny when it comes to their leader not being with them. Like I said they could respond to the absence with an egg or they may rise to the occassion and blow Ryle out. My guess is the latter. JMO