Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky - 2012 Recruiting

Featured Replies

Telep still thinks Amile Jefferson ends up at NC ST or Duke.

 

Doesn't Telep think that Jefferson is just having a hard time saying "No" to schools? Or was that some other recruiting guy? I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere.

  • Replies 549
  • Views 82k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I come off as a jerk for keeping things as accurate as possible on here, I'm fine with that. Remember I am a professional in this field, and I get zero compensation for what I provide to BGP. I have had zero problem doing just that for years. It is simply something I do because I am a part of this online community and I pass along the info I get for the members of this site to enjoy. On my own dime at my job, as it is called...

 

Don't change, at least not when it comes to college basketball and recruiting. I love hearing the things you have to say about players, it allows me to know more about each type of player. Not to mention more times than not you have been right on a lot of the guys. So I know when it comes to college basketball at least, not to really get into much discussion with you about it, because you have far more information to go on than I would. :thumb:

Don't change, at least not when it comes to college basketball and recruiting. I love hearing the things you have to say about players, it allows me to know more about each type of player. Not to mention more times than not you have been right on a lot of the guys. So I know when it comes to college basketball at least, not to really get into much discussion with you about it, because you have far more information to go on than I would. :thumb:

 

:thumb: I agree. I put more faith in what GT says on the recruiting front than anyone I read on this site or the others. Also, his player evaluations are very accurate imo. He does his homework.

If I come off as a jerk for keeping things as accurate as possible on here...
Brother, I love your insight, knowledge, and contributions as does the rest of the BGP community, but that is not what he is talking about and you know it. :D

I think the most interesting thing of late in this thread is the credibility or lack-there-of for Findley Prep. Do you have anymore information on that situation?

 

The way I see it UK is in no way going to be as good as they are this season. Duh. The good news is the rest of college basketball is not going to be that good either. IU and UL are probably the two top teams and while they are nice, by comparative standards they are not world beater type teams here. Landing the top guns seems to be a lot more imperative for next season with the class is at its peak and UK could have some holdovers from one season to the next and make another run at the title.

Brother, I love your insight, knowledge, and contributions as does the rest of the BGP community, but that is not what he is talking about and you know it. :D

If I come off as a jerk in any other fashion, I am perfectly fine with that as well... :D

The basics of what I heard on Findlay Prep center around keeping kids right on the line where they get through the clearinghouse, but can't meet the requirements to get into major conference programs. This is a new deal as Sportsguy mentioned because the school they used closed...

The basics of what I heard on Findlay Prep center around keeping kids right on the line where they get through the clearinghouse, but can't meet the requirements to get into major conference programs. This is a new deal as Sportsguy mentioned because the school they used closed...

 

So really what is Findlay Prep now? How is it even legal what they do?

So really what is Findlay Prep now? How is it even legal what they do?

 

They "took over" in the building where the old school was. The entire student body is the basketball team. It is becoming a dumpster fire...

A lot of Kentucky fans sure are making us all proud with their Twitter vitriol towards Bennett.

A lot of Kentucky fans sure are making us all proud with their Twitter vitriol towards Bennett.

 

Good grief. :ohbrother:

A lot of Kentucky fans sure are making us all proud with their Twitter vitriol towards Bennett.

 

Ashamed as a KY fan--No place for that. Twitter is both a blessing & a curse!

If I come off as a jerk for keeping things as accurate as possible on here, I'm fine with that. Remember I am a professional in this field, and I get zero compensation for what I provide to BGP. I have had zero problem doing just that for years. It is simply something I do because I am a part of this online community and I pass along the info I get for the members of this site to enjoy. On my own dime at my job, as it is called...

 

And keep on doing it good sir. Some of us appreciate it!

A lot of Kentucky fans sure are making us all proud with their Twitter vitriol towards Bennett.

 

It's a great recruiting tool.

A lot of Kentucky fans sure are making us all proud with their Twitter vitriol towards Bennett.

 

Would have never been a problem if the story was presented in the correct fashion. Hate defending the lowest of low on the idiot scale, but that is the reality. If the story is correct, and presented as Florida and Kentucky backed out things are not distributed in social media to draw hits and vitriol.

 

UK and Florida were not going to get Bennett eligible. They had to back out. Saying Bennett eliminated them is a disservice to the kid stuck in the spin cycle...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.