Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky - 2012 Recruiting

Featured Replies

 

He's still on the staff?

 

I thought he left for SMU to be on Larry Brown's staff.

  • Replies 549
  • Views 82k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought he left for SMU to be on Larry Brown's staff.

 

Didn't know anything about that.

 

I guess it isn't completely official yet.

I thought he left for SMU to be on Larry Brown's staff.

Isn't official yet and the staff is on the road recruiting...

Some speculation that UK will get involved with Virginia Tech signee Montrezl Harrell if/when he gets his release from the Hokies...

Some speculation that UK will get involved with Virginia Tech signee Montrezl Harrell if/when he gets his release from the Hokies...

 

I was going to post asking about Harrell. What are your thoughts GT? I saw a highlight video on KSR, kid finishes at the rim extremely hard.

I was going to post asking about Harrell. What are your thoughts GT? I saw a highlight video on KSR, kid finishes at the rim extremely hard.

 

Never seen him play, so not much to share on my end. Have heard the kid is very explosive around the rim and looks to dunk everything...

Wish I could see a full game of his, but man...kid dunks it hard. In the short highlight video on KSR you can sort of tell he has some good hands and showed a couple good moves out of the post. I'd love for them to add him if they can't get Bennett.

And I know they're not the same position, but if I had to pick one or the other, just by the looks of his intensity and coordination I would take Harrell over Cauley.

Any word on Amile Jefferson--He sounds like he's closing in on a decision?

Any word on Amile Jefferson--He sounds like he's closing in on a decision?

 

I have no inside knowledge or anything, but I don't think UK has much of a shot with him.

  • Author

Apparantly a PG from Croatia by the name of Mislav Brzoja will be visiting this week...

Apparantly a PG from Croatia by the name of Mislav Brzoja will be visiting this week...

 

On campus on Wednesday. I read he played high school ball somewhere in Indiana.

 

Interesting/odd.

Looks like he can shoot the ball a little bit.

Cal must be worried about next years front court. A kid from Croatia/Indiana seems like a desperate last minute grab.

 

-As for Jefferson, everything I have read has him at Duke. I wouldn't hold my breath on him..

-Cauley-Stein- is going to be something special--may take a year longer than some of UK's recent recruits, but give him time. Kid is 6'11'' and not to mention pretty athletic.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.