Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky - 2012 Recruiting

Featured Replies

Is UNLV Adidas or Nike? Are they still in the hunt? Or is this all UCLA?

 

UNLV and UCLA are adidas...

  • Replies 549
  • Views 82k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
adidas has a LOT invested in the kid and knows all of the dirt. He spurns them and they will not leak the soft stuff like the first time. At least that's what I am told...

 

Wouldn't that burn them with future studs?

^That's what I was thinking. Seems like a good way for kids to not want to go to Adidas schools if that happens. Which then, in turn, would cause some Adidas schools to jump ship in my opinion.

adidas has a LOT invested in the kid and knows all of the dirt. He spurns them and they will not leak the soft stuff like the first time. At least that's what I am told...

 

Kentucky is Nike right?

Kentucky is Nike right?

 

Correct.

  • Author
Kentucky is Nike right?

 

Yep.

 

I really think if UK wants Bazz, they get him, but I don't know if they feel it's worth the possible headaches.

So why was Kentucky thought to have been the leader if he was supposed to go to an Adidas school all along?

So why was Kentucky thought to have been the leader if he was supposed to go to an Adidas school all along?

 

Does anyone really know? Everything is just speculation the best I can tell and going off past signees in assuming he or any other recruit is UK's favorite.

Is it wrong for me to say I don't really want Bazz anymore?

Is it wrong for me to say I don't really want Bazz anymore?

 

Seems like worst case scenario, UK would lose a scholly in getting him and a stud if he ends up eligible. Not a bad deal if you ask me. I doubt he ends up at UK now, with this stuff coming up, though.

From an article on Nerlens I read winning over Mom is a huge component of his decision.

 

Cal meets with her tonight.

  • Author

^If that's the case, I would think UK would have it in the bag....Coach Cal is the slickest salesman in the business.

^If that's the case, I would think UK would have it in the bag....Coach Cal is the slickest salesman in the business.

 

His mom really liked Georgetown's staff.

 

I agree though that Cal will impress her.

  • Author

And then you have Boeheim...:lol: I can see it now, "well my good friend and assistant coach was molesting kids for decades, his wife was performing sexual favors for the players, my players routinely have failed drug tests (but I haven't suspended them), oh and if he isn't doing well in school, we can always look the other way while he cheats to get the grades..."

And then you have Boeheim...:lol: I can see it now, "well my good friend and assistant coach was molesting kids for decades, his wife was performing sexual favors for the players, my players routinely have failed drug tests (but I haven't suspended them), oh and if he isn't doing well in school, we can always look the other way while he cheats to get the grades..."

 

We call that Objection Handling in the sales world.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.