Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky - 2012 Recruiting

Featured Replies

Surprised no UCLA :idunno:

 

If they were even solid it was going to be hard to beat the Bruins for Bazz. They are awful...

  • Replies 549
  • Views 82k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If they were even solid it was going to be hard to beat the Bruins for Bazz. They are awful...

 

Agree on their awfulness. I was just thinking with the other kid signed there (Anderson maybe?) that the future was looking a little brighter. Hard to believe how the Bruins have collapsed. Didn't they have three straight Final Four years back during Florida's run?

 

Has Shabazz officially dropped them?

Has Shabazz officially dropped them?

 

Don't think so...

Adam Zagoria reporting a source that says Amile Jefferson is 60/40 in favor of Duke over NC State.

  • Author

A couple guys with supposed UK connections are saying Bazz to UK is going to happen, just depends on when he wants to make it official.

A couple guys with supposed UK connections are saying Bazz to UK is going to happen, just depends on when he wants to make it official.

 

I've never had the feeling he'd leave the west. At first, I thought it'd be UCLA. Now I'm wondering about UNLV. But the reports of late seem to indicate UK may be in really good shape. I hope they, along with your "couple guys" are right on the money. Got to watch him some last week. Very impressive player.

I've never had the feeling he'd leave the west. At first, I thought it'd be UCLA. Now I'm wondering about UNLV. But the reports of late seem to indicate UK may be in really good shape. I hope they, along with your "couple guys" are right on the money. Got to watch him some last week. Very impressive player.

 

UNLV has become a formidable opponent in this recruiting process.

UNLV has become a formidable opponent in this recruiting process.

 

I agree...because of both location & other top commits.

I agree...because of both location & other top commits.

 

Plus the style that Dave Rose is now employing.

Plus the style that Dave Rose is now employing.

 

I haven't followed them as much? Is it up-tempo?

I haven't followed them as much? Is it up-tempo?

 

Yeah they can put up some points.

Adam Zagoria reporting a source that says Amile Jefferson is 60/40 in favor of Duke over NC State.

 

Apparently he was told he was UK's third option behind Bennett and Parker.

Saw on KSR that Scout.com is saying that Shabazz is "UCLA's to lose."

 

If true, this makes me want to :cry:

I would think selling Bazz and Noel as the next version of MKG and Davis would have some appeal... looks and sounds like they are similar players to those current UK guys.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.