Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky - 2012 Recruiting

Featured Replies

Word is Cal is now recruiting Jarnell Stokes (#11 Rivals) much harder which leads some to think the "Poythress to Memphis" feeling must have legs.

 

I swear...for an old coot, you sure are quick on the draw when it comes to reporting recruiting news. This is about the fifteenth time I was coming here to post recruiting news, only to find that you beat me to the punch.

 

:lol:

  • Replies 549
  • Views 82k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I swear...for an old coot, you sure are quick on the draw when it comes to reporting recruiting news. This is about the fifteenth time I was coming here to post recruiting news, only to find that you beat me to the punch.

 

:lol:

 

Sit down, whippersnapper!

Sit down, whippersnapper!

 

Yes sir! :lol:

 

Concerning Poythress...have you read that the Memphis rumors are more than just rumors, or are you deducing this from the news that Cal is paying more attention to Stokes? I really want that kid. Muhammad is 1, but Poythress might be 1A for me.

 

I saw it originally on Nation of Blue that he might be a Memphis lean, but have yet to see it anywhere else. Up until then, it seemed like UK was the slight favorite for him.

Yes sir! :lol:

 

Concerning Poythress...have you read that the Memphis rumors are more than just rumors, or are you deducing this from the news that Cal is paying more attention to Stokes? I really want that kid. Muhammad is 1, but Poythress might be 1A for me.

 

I saw it originally on Nation of Blue that he might be a Memphis lean, but have yet to see it anywhere else. Up until then, it seemed like UK was the slight favorite for him.

 

I get all of my info through people on Twitter so I haven't read in much detail. I also never try to place too much into what recruits actually say as I find they universally try to make the person doing the questioning feel good.

I also never try to place too much into what recruits actually say as I find they universally try to make the person doing the questioning feel good.

 

Agree. And I would add their parents' comments to that as well.

Evans Daniels says Poythress is going to either UK or Vandy.

McGary made it official to Michigan.

Evans Daniels says Poythress is going to either UK or Vandy.

 

I'd really like to see Cal land Poythress.

McGary made it official to Michigan.

 

Scratching my head on that one, but I wish the kid the best.

Word is Cal is now recruiting Jarnell Stokes (#11 Rivals) much harder which leads some to think the "Poythress to Memphis" feeling must have legs.

 

Stokes is visiting UK today.

Poythress will announce this Thursday.

Poythress will announce this Thursday.

 

If he picks Kentucky this class just became legit. If Harris chooses Kentucky this class just gets unreal. If Bazz somehow ends up at Kentucky this class may come in and compete for another championship.

Cal just said he "feels good" about the kids he's recruiting. He specifically mentioned signing day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.