Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky - 2012 Recruiting

Featured Replies

That's a good point. Just something I read on Twitter from a UK recruiting guy.

 

Do you remember which recruiting guy?

  • Replies 549
  • Views 82k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you remember which recruiting guy?

 

Ben Roberts @NextCats

UK's 2013 class is going to be absurd.

Speculation is that Mitch McGary announces Michigan Thursday.

Speculation is that Mitch McGary announces Michigan Thursday.

 

Don't think it is the smart choice for him, but I have been hearing the same for a while now. Proximity to home will ultimately win out...

Don't think it is the smart choice for him, but I have been hearing the same for a while now. Proximity to home will ultimately win out...

 

It's funny you say that. When I was posting that I was thinking it might not be the best fit scheme wise. I hesitate though because I am speculating as to his offensive game being post-oriented vs being able to play out on the floor a bit.

UK women supposedly picking up the #12 player in the country.

 

Coach Mitchell getting it done.

It's funny you say that. When I was posting that I was thinking it might not be the best fit scheme wise. I hesitate though because I am speculating as to his offensive game being post-oriented vs being able to play out on the floor a bit.

 

He can play out on the floor, and has a very nice stroke from deep. Scheme wise I do think he fits Beilein's system, just always thought he would get the most out of his ability at Duke...

He can play out on the floor, and has a very nice stroke from deep. Scheme wise I do think he fits Beilein's system, just always thought he would get the most out of his ability at Duke...

 

Gotcha. Can he "Pittsnogle" it?

Gotcha. Can he "Pittsnogle" it?

 

Unfortunately that is exactly the role I see him being used in at UM...

Tweet tonight from Shabazz:

 

NextCats Ben Roberts

Shabazz Muhammad tweet: Now watching my boys @MarquisTeague25 @TerrenceJones1 @MikeGillie14 and D lamb go cats !!!!!!

Tweet tonight from Shabazz:

 

NextCats Ben Roberts

Shabazz Muhammad tweet: Now watching my boys @MarquisTeague25 @TerrenceJones1 @MikeGillie14 and D lamb go cats !!!!!!

 

like.

Word is Cal is now recruiting Jarnell Stokes (#11 Rivals) much harder which leads some to think the "Poythress to Memphis" feeling must have legs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.