Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky - 2012 Recruiting

Featured Replies

  • Replies 549
  • Views 82k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Poythress decides to go elsewhere, then I think UK lands Devonta Pollard. I'm really hoping Cal can bag up Poythress, though.

If Poythress decides to go elsewhere, then I think UK lands Devonta Pollard. I'm really hoping Cal can bag up Poythress, though.

 

I would be fine with that. I'm a huge Pollard fan. Really like his game.

I would be fine with that. I'm a huge Pollard fan. Really like his game.

 

Poythress is better right now, but from what I have seen scouting both I think Pollard is the better long term prospect. A lot more upside...

Starting to sound like Gary Harris is going to MSU...

  • Author

^That would really suck....Is Cal even really involved in any other 2 guards?

Starting to sound like Gary Harris is going to MSU...

 

Aren't both his parents grads of Purdue? If so, that's quite a grab by Izzo. I really like what I've seen of Harris.

Aren't both his parents grads of Purdue? If so, that's quite a grab by Izzo. I really like what I've seen of Harris.

 

His mom is in their hoops Hall Of Fame. Purdue botched his recruitment from the beginning and was never really a factor. They thought it would be easy and let things go way too long...

^That would really suck....Is Cal even really involved in any other 2 guards?

 

Bazz is likely a 2...

His mom is in their hoops Hall Of Fame. Purdue botched his recruitment from the beginning and was never really a factor. They thought it would be easy and let things go way too long...

 

Guilty of presumption? Taking him for granted?

Guilty of presumption? Taking him for granted?

 

Pretty much...

Pretty much...

 

I would think when you're Purdue (or anyone for that matter, but especially Purdue), you don't take anything for granted.

Starting to sound like Gary Harris is going to MSU...

 

That seems to have been the feeling for quite some time, doesn't it?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.