Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky - 2012 Recruiting

Featured Replies

Also, in 2013 news, I want UK to get Nerlens Noel if only because he's got the greatest throwback haircut ever. :lol:

 

Lot of people have tried it, Brandon Jennings, Scotty Hopson, etc. but Nerlens by far has had the best box top going for a while, I mean he is styling like its 92'.

  • Replies 549
  • Views 82k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jarnell Stokes may be enrolling in school in January for THIS season now....Wonder if Cal is still actively going after him...

 

Also, in 2013 news, I want UK to get Nerlens Noel if only because he's got the greatest throwback haircut ever. :lol:

 

Last time I saw him he was approach Kid-n-Play level.

Jarnell Stokes may be enrolling in school in January for THIS season now....Wonder if Cal is still actively going after him...

 

Also, in 2013 news, I want UK to get Nerlens Noel if only because he's got the greatest throwback haircut ever. :lol:

 

What position is Stokes?

What position is Stokes?

 

Power forward

Power forward

 

Doubt we will see him near Lexington.

Doubt we will see him near Lexington.

 

I would assume Memphis for Stokes.

Jarnell Stokes committed to Tennessee.

FWIW Rivals writer Jerry Meyer says UK leads for Shabazz.

  • Author
FWIW Rivals writer Jerry Meyer says UK leads for Shabazz.

 

A lot of "Kentucky" guys have been saying that for a while...Personally, I think it's just a matter of time.

Any thoughts on Anthony Bennett?

 

Freak athlete but isn't really a 3 or a 4. I do think he could thrive in a dribble drive type system because of his athleticism, but he doesn't have a back to the basket game and isn't a threat to beat guys off the bounce from the wing. As for his recruitment, I don't think anything will really evolve there until the spring...

A lot of "Kentucky" guys have been saying that for a while...Personally, I think it's just a matter of time.

 

I sure hope that you're right. I got a bad feeling he's going to stay at home.

Shabazz live at the Beach Ball Classic.

 

http://beachballclassic.sccoast.net/index.cfm

 

Pretty sure I saw Shaquille Johnson from Milton this summer. Charles Mann is going to UGA.

 

Announcer said Milton has 4 D1 and Gorman has 9 D1.

Shabazz live at the Beach Ball Classic.

 

http://beachballclassic.sccoast.net/index.cfm

 

Pretty sure I saw Shaquille Johnson from Milton this summer. Charles Mann is going to UGA.

 

Announcer said Milton has 4 D1 and Gorman has 9 D1.

 

Lame announcer warning:

 

PBP guy just referred to the 3 point line as "bonusphere."

Saw this tweet today:

 

NextCats Ben Roberts

ZagsBlog report on Amile Jefferson: "Multiple sources close to the recruitment say that Kentucky is in good position now."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.