Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky - 2012 Recruiting

Featured Replies

Kaleb Tarczewski has eliminated UK.

  • Replies 549
  • Views 82k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As a UK fan and a casual college basketball recruiting follower, I want either Randle or Parker from the 2013 class more than anyone. Haven't seen a bunch of either one, but from highlight videos, they look for real.

 

I like Randle, but trust me you want Nerlens Noel!!!!

 

 

Be nice to get them both. :D

 

 

 

 

But seriously as good as Julius Randle is if it was between him and Nerlens I have to go with Noel every time. Noel could not even score a point and still be the biggest game changer on the court. I know theres a difference in high school and college but I don't see much of a lack in defensive production once Nerlens Noel gets on campus, whatever campus that may be. Much like John Wall and Derrick Rose were once in a few years Point Guards, Noel is that once in a few years big man IMO.

Noel is a once in a decade rim protector, no question about it. However, give me Randle all day. He is 6'10 250 and can handle the ball like a wing, score from 17 feet in at any spot on the floor and will be a total nightmare for college power forwards to defend. He's Cousins with perimeter skills. That said, Parker is still a notch above those two and will be the next big time NBA wing if he continues to develop at the rate he has shown so far. Very special group at the top of the 2013 class...

Noel is a once in a decade rim protector, no question about it. However, give me Randle all day. He is 6'10 250 and can handle the ball like a wing, score from 17 feet in at any spot on the floor and will be a total nightmare for college power forwards to defend. He's Cousins with perimeter skills. That said, Parker is still a notch above those two and will be the next big time NBA wing if he continues to develop at the rate he has shown so far. Very special group at the top of the 2013 class...

 

Indeed. Can't go wrong with either of the three.

Ledo off the board to Providence once again...

Ledo off the board to Providence once again...

 

What is going on at Providence that would garner two good guard recruits?

What is going on at Providence that would garner two good guard recruits?

 

Ed Cooley was a really good hire. Very connected in the northeast on the recruiting end and should be a good game coach as well.

 

That said I think Ledo is bad news, and someone that has repeatedly divided a locker room. There is a reason he has bounced from school to school over the last 3 years...

Any truth to the rumor that Nerlens Noel is reclassifying?

Any truth to the rumor that Nerlens Noel is reclassifying?

 

?????

Le's not get carried away..

 

You don't think a team of Harrison, Bazz, Poythress, Walker, and Coleman could beat a college team, a Texas Tech, an Iowa State, a Virginia? I don't see why is so far fetched of an idea that they could beat a lot of college teams. Young yes, but thats a lot of NBA level talent. I mean you take other guys off the list like Goodwin, Warren, Harrison, and Johnson, I'll take talent like that all day for my back end rotation guys. I could easily see that team beating a lot of college teams.

 

 

 

 

 

I'm just now seeing this post, don't know how I've missed it for so long.

You don't think a team of Harrison, Bazz, Poythress, Walker, and Coleman could beat a college team, a Texas Tech, an Iowa State, a Virginia? I don't see why is so far fetched of an idea that they could beat a lot of college teams. Young yes, but thats a lot of NBA level talent. I mean you take other guys off the list like Goodwin, Warren, Harrison, and Johnson, I'll take talent like that all day for my back end rotation guys. I could easily see that team beating a lot of college teams.

 

You said they could beat MOST college teams, not a few of the really bad ones. Huge difference...

Telep is reporting Goodwin has given UK a verbal...

Telep is reporting Goodwin has given UK a verbal...

 

If true, I hope this gets some dominoes falling in UK's favor.

Goodwin confirms on Twitter he's a Cat. Chris Walker responds with "smart decision."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.