Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky - 2012 Recruiting

Featured Replies

I still think UK can land Muhammad if they try hard enough. Everyone thought Teague was going to be too hard to pull from Louisville but sure enough, Cal did. BBN is going to have to wait this class out a lot longer than last year's.

  • Replies 549
  • Views 82k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still think UK can land Muhammad if they try hard enough. Everyone thought Teague was going to be too hard to pull from Louisville but sure enough, Cal did. BBN is going to have to wait this class out a lot longer than last year's.

 

I wonder how big of a deal the Adidas situation is with Muhammad. I'm thinking he'll be UCLA bound, but I agree that it's not out of the realm of possibility for UK to land him.

It wasn't at Peach Jam...

 

Yeah I read your post in the other thread after I had already posted. I was just assuming by the timing of the article that it would have been Peach Jam.

 

 

After reading what you wrote in the other thread though its sad that someone would put out this story, especially weeks after it happened.

Shabazz says he will take an official to UK for Midnight Madness.

Shabazz says he will take an official to UK for Midnight Madness.

 

Evan Daniels said he feels like the three most likely to commit to UK are Archie Goodwin, Willie Cauley, & Alex Poythress.

Mitch McGary is coming on 9.5.11 .

  • Author

I'm going to be very surprised if Cal doesn't once again bring in the best class in the land....It's not a matter of if these days, just a matter of when.

D'Juan Coleman will be at Midnight Madness.

Mitch McGary is coming on 9.5.11 .

 

When Cal will be with the staff outside of the country. Probably will reschedule.

Kyle Anderson and Shabazz could possibly be a package.

When Cal will be with the staff outside of the country. Probably will reschedule.

 

It's an unofficial so who knows.

It's an unofficial so who knows.

 

That was an eerily quick response.

That was an eerily quick response.

 

I'm like a cat. Super quick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.