Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky - 2012 Recruiting

Featured Replies

I'd say Muhammed is the guy who had Cal's eye right now. I agree Drummond is a long shot, but you never know sometimes.

  • Replies 549
  • Views 81.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I'd say Muhammed is the guy who had Cal's eye right now. I agree Drummond is a long shot, but you never know sometimes.

 

I think Muhammad and Goodwin are the most likely Cats at this point. I think Ellis is a very strong possibility, and Murphy and Tarczewski are toss-ups. It's crazy how much Murphy's game seems to resemble Singler's from watching his tapes.

I think Muhammad and Goodwin are the most likely Cats at this point. I think Ellis is a very strong possibility, and Murphy and Tarczewski are toss-ups. It's crazy how much Murphy's game seems to resemble Singler's from watching his tapes.

 

I feel like he's a bit more athletic. Has a bit more spring in him.

No not at all. I can def see some Amare, but Amare is more less a true PF type. I think Drummond will always be a true 5 although his abilities would allow him to be able to play the 4. I think he is more along the lines of a bigger Dwight Howard once you factor in the explosiveness and athleticism.

 

I've only seen highlight tapes but I like him as a 4 in the NBA, or if he plays the 5 to be in a quick system. I like the Amare comparison. He looks like a great athlete but I don't see him as a Dwight Howard kind of athlete on the block. JMO but I wouldn't want to see him get bulky enough to play Center in the NBA I think he'd lose some athleticism. But I wouldn't even mind if UK payed this kid to come and play for them. I want him at UK and I would deal with the consequences later.

I've only seen highlight tapes but I like him as a 4 in the NBA, or if he plays the 5 to be in a quick system. I like the Amare comparison. He looks like a great athlete but I don't see him as a Dwight Howard kind of athlete on the block. JMO but I wouldn't want to see him get bulky enough to play Center in the NBA I think he'd lose some athleticism. But I wouldn't even mind if UK payed this kid to come and play for them. I want him at UK and I would deal with the consequences later.

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

There is also a chance that we could get Kyle Anderson if we play our cards right. The guy is a 6'8 PG who has great basketball IQ. He would be a good start for the 2012 recruiting class.

Doesn't really matter who they have coming in. They are one and done athletes. Uk's system sucks. They will never win a title with this system.

Doesn't really matter who they have coming in. They are one and done athletes. Uk's system sucks. They will never win a title with this system.

 

Isn't it funny how all the haters come out of hiding after one really bad loss?

Isn't it funny how all the haters come out of hiding after one really bad loss?

 

bcrebel hasn't been in hiding. He does a very good job of hating on UK on a daily basis. :D

Doesn't really matter who they have coming in. They are one and done athletes. Uk's system sucks. They will never win a title with this system.

 

Yeah, because Cal always has 4 freshmen taken in the 1st round.

 

At this point, I wouldn't draft a single player from UK.

bcrebel hasn't been in hiding. He does a very good job of hating on UK on a daily basis. :D

 

Haha good point. I guess that game last night has me a little on edge, and his posts stick out a little more than normal this morning.

Yeah, because Cal always has 4 freshmen taken in the 1st round.

 

At this point, I wouldn't draft a single player from UK.

 

I would, but it's not the freshman most people would think of. Doron Lamb deserves to be drafted. He's been our most consistent player and lights up the scoreboard most nights. I really think that at this point in time, he is the most NBA ready player we have.

I would, but it's not the freshman most people would think of. Doron Lamb deserves to be drafted. He's been our most consistent player and lights up the scoreboard most nights. I really think that at this point in time, he is the most NBA ready player we have.

If Lamb is the most NBA ready player, then all should be returning. Lamb has proven to have some skill on the offensive end and deceptive strength, but he is nowhere near ready to defend the last guy on an NBA bench.

If Lamb is the most NBA ready player, then all should be returning. Lamb has proven to have some skill on the offensive end and deceptive strength, but he is nowhere near ready to defend the last guy on an NBA bench.

 

Couldn't agree anymore.

 

Ultimately, I still think Jones goes just because there is no doubt that he is athletic enough for the league. But Knight and Lamb, IMO still need some improvements on there game.

Couldn't agree anymore.

 

Ultimately, I still think Jones goes just because there is no doubt that he is athletic enough for the league. But Knight and Lamb, IMO still need some improvements on there game.

 

I'm starting to question Jones at the next level. If he was so athletic he wouldn't get so many shots blocked. Of course, I don't doubt that he'll be gone after this year. Hype is all that matters and I think he's already had enough that it will carry him to the draft.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.