August 26, 201115 yr Ricardo Ledo has recommitted to Providence. UK shouldn't have wanted anything to do with that kid. Highly talented, but a major head-case from what I've read & heard.
August 27, 201115 yr Andre Drummond not only committed to UConn today but he enrolled and will play this year.
August 29, 201115 yr Cross Brandon Ashley of the list. Just committed to Arizona... LOSER!! I kid. I kid. No clue who he is. Good for Sean Miller.
August 29, 201115 yr LOSER!! I kid. I kid. No clue who he is. Good for Sean Miller. #3 player in the country on Scout. Very skilled face up 4 that would have been an ideal fit in the DDMO...
August 29, 201115 yr #3 player in the country on Scout. Very skilled face up 4 that would have been an ideal fit in the DDMO... West coast kid?
August 29, 201115 yr #3 player in the country on Scout. Very skilled face up 4 that would have been an ideal fit in the DDMO... A bit upset Cal couldn't snag him. You win some you lose some.
August 30, 201115 yr A Yahoo article today speculates that UK may(may) be in the lead for Shabazz due to Cal's history of one-year players.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.