Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky - 2012 Recruiting

Featured Replies

As long as we get Nerlens Noel, I'm not to concerned with where Shabazz goes, especially if he stays on the West Coast.

  • Replies 549
  • Views 82k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it wrong for me to say I don't really want Bazz anymore?

 

Seems like it could spell trouble and a headache all year.

Looks like Noel has an in-home meeting with Syracuse and Boeheim on Wednesday. I know I'm biased, but I'm not sure I'd want to follow Calipari, who had one Monday.

 

Really hoping the Cats pull this kid in.

Looks like Noel has an in-home meeting with Syracuse and Boeheim on Wednesday. I know I'm biased, but I'm not sure I'd want to follow Calipari, who had one Monday.

 

Really hoping the Cats pull this kid in.

I know Boeheim is great at his job, and has been for some time; but, given the cumulonimbus cloud over that program you have to wonder how much cache that has with recruits.

I know Boeheim is great at his job, and has been for some time; but, given the cumulonimbus cloud over that program you have to wonder how much cache that has with recruits.

 

Even more reason I woudln't want to be Boeheim on Wednesday. Not that I think Calipari brought any of that up, but you know he touched on some key points that Boeheim (at least at this time) isn't going to even be able to bring up because it will sound too hypocritical with everything that has been going on there.

I think the rest of the class depends on who leaves early along with Davis.

Pollard no longer has UK on his list.

Pollard no longer has UK on his list.

 

I never expected them to land him anyway, but I am on Rivals right now and it says UK is still on his list. Is that not up to date, Clyde?

I never expected them to land him anyway, but I am on Rivals right now and it says UK is still on his list. Is that not up to date, Clyde?

 

 

Ben Roberts ‏ @NextCats

Kentucky is no longer on Devonta Pollard's list of schools, according to @3starmeyer

I never expected them to land him anyway, but I am on Rivals right now and it says UK is still on his list. Is that not up to date, Clyde?

 

Rivals hasn't updated anything on their b ball rankings in a while. Have really went down hill last couple of years on the basketball side and let Scout and ESPN both pass them, something I thought I'd never say.

Shabazz is supposedly down to UK, UCLA, and Duke.

Ben Roberts ‏ @NextCats

Shabazz Muhammad will not officially visit UCLA before decision, according to @3starmeyer Sounds like he's made his last visit

Ben Roberts ‏ @NextCats

Anthony Bennett tells Scout: "Shabazz and I have been talking. I can’t say what it is, but it might happen."

 

 

The only schools they have in common are UK and UNLV. UNLV appears to be out for Shabazz.

Ben Roberts ‏ @NextCats

Anthony Bennett tells Scout: "Shabazz and I have been talking. I can’t say what it is, but it might happen."

 

 

The only schools they have in common are UK and UNLV. UNLV appears to be out for Shabazz.

 

Last night he said he would be making his announcement on April 11 (?) if I heard him right.

Last night he said he would be making his announcement on April 11 (?) if I heard him right.

 

That's right & it's on ESPNU, I believe.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.