Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky - 2012 Recruiting

Featured Replies

That's right & it's on ESPNU, I believe.

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 549
  • Views 82k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ben Roberts ‏ @NextCats

Anthony Bennett tells Scout: "Shabazz and I have been talking. I can’t say what it is, but it might happen."

 

 

The only schools they have in common are UK and UNLV. UNLV appears to be out for Shabazz.

 

I want to be excited about this but Shabazz makes me nervous. Really don't know if he's worth all of the distractions.

4 years straight is all but guaranteed....:D

 

If they get all 3, or just one of the 3?

Have to think Noel would give them the top spot. Still not sold on Bennett. Brings very little skill to the table...

Have to think Noel would give them the top spot. Still not sold on Bennett. Brings very little skill to the table...

 

Was it Bennett or Parker getting killed for lack of effort at the McDs practice yesterday?

Was it Bennett or Parker getting killed for lack of effort at the McDs practice yesterday?

 

Both for the most part...

Ben Roberts ‏ @NextCats

Anthony Bennett's mother: "I like Calipari. I like how he talks. He just puts it out on the table and tells you how it is."

Something make me think he won't be around long. :lol:

 

Archie Goodwin ‏ @A1Laflare10

 

 

Only motivation I need I watching my moms work 2 jobs. She won't have to after long I can promise you that!

Shabazz and Nerlens are to announce where they are going on April 11th on ESPN

Shabazz and Nerlens are to announce where they are going on April 11th on ESPN

 

I'm sure we'll hear from UK's current players about what they're doing some time this coming weekend.

As if everyone didn't already know this by now.....

 

 

Already locked up for 2012

 

Nerlens Noel (Scout #1)

Alex Poythress (Scout #7)

Archie Goodwin (Scout # 14)

Willie Cauley-Stein (Scout #48)

 

 

Still on the board....

 

Anthony Bennett

Amile Jefferson

Torian Graham

How bad do we need Torian Graham? I know we are targeting Bennett a lot hard to fill that PF spot, but I like the idea of adding another guard. How good of a shooter is he?

 

Plus, being a 4-star, he might be around a little longer.

Some are saying Torian Graham is back in the mix for the Cats. I've always liked the kid and liked what he would be able to do in years 2-4 possibly at UK, but with depth being a major issue for next season I could see him getting minutes. Can score the ball but needs to fill out his game.

 

 

Surprising to hear UK staff back in on him as I was hearing he was looking at prep school because of eligibility issues. From everything I understand about the situation Graham bounced around schools a lot and that has caused his transcript to be a guidance counselor and admissions office nightmare. If he can get these issues straightened out then he would be a good addition to the team this late in the process. If he can't join the team this year then he will probably never end up at UK. Will be interesting to see how it works out. Hoping he can get eligible.

How bad do we need Torian Graham? I know we are targeting Bennett a lot hard to fill that PF spot, but I like the idea of adding another guard. How good of a shooter is he?

 

Plus, being a 4-star, he might be around a little longer.

 

Can score the ball quite well from everything I've read. Will be that 3 point shooter your always longing for MJ. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.