Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky - 2012 Recruiting

Featured Replies

Doesn't sound like he is coming up empty this time. Apparently Findlay Prep is trying to ensure kids are qualified for UNLV, but not the bigger programs recruiting them...
I have heard the Findley's end is near, the school that the team used closed last year but Findley hired teachers to stay on just to teach the players. It looks like a nice campus (the Henderson International School), All of that now for only 10 players? Hmmm.
  • Replies 549
  • Views 82k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doesn't sound like he is coming up empty this time. Apparently Findlay Prep is trying to ensure kids are qualified for UNLV, but not the bigger programs recruiting them...

 

If true the kid will be the one who gets shafted. It's the NCAA way.

 

Well I guess its a good thing the kid likes Vegas....

 

 

 

When all of this first broke I was thinking Phil Knight must have been sweetening the deal for the Ducks, but starting to make sense. UNLV has been there the whole time so this may seal it.

 

I've been saying for a while now (and finally hearing good news on that front) I would rather have Amile Jefferson, so hopefully Kentucky's late push will get it done. They're saying the idea of going to Kentucky is floating around quite a bit in the Jefferson household, hope it is true. If he wanted to go to NC State or Duke he could have done so months ago, hoping Kentucky comes out with the better player and bigger need here.

Lyons to Arizona...

 

 

Old News but thanks for the heads up.

Old News but thanks for the heads up.

New news as I got it directly from Jason Smith of Brewster. Another swing and miss for you though. Thanks for playing...

New news as I got it directly from Jason Smith of Brewster. Another swing and miss for you though. Thanks for playing...

 

Didnt need to hear it from Jason Snith or Mark Lyons for that matter. Once he left X I knew where he was going. Wasnt playing a game so i didnt swing and miss.

Lyons to Arizona...

 

Are you surprised GT? Seemed like a long shot for KY and maybe not a good addition anyway--Obviously a reason Mack ran him off?

Didnt need to hear it from Jason Snith or Mark Lyons for that matter. Once he left X I knew where he was going. Wasnt playing a game so i didnt swing and miss.

 

You guessed and happened to be right. Much different than having any clue what is going on...:thumb:

Are you surprised GT? Seemed like a long shot for KY and maybe not a good addition anyway--Obviously a reason Mack ran him off?

 

UK was very much in the mix. Connected folks on the X and UK side thought there was a good chance he would end up in Lex...

GT love your information but you sure do come off as pompous and a know-it-all a lot of the time. It's almost like no one on here could dare have some college basketball information that you deem worthy or you didn't already know. Keep up the good work..you keep me entertained.

GT love your information but you sure do come off as pompous and a know-it-all a lot of the time. It's almost like no one on here could dare have some college basketball information that you deem worthy or you didn't already know. Keep up the good work..you keep me entertained.

 

If I come off as a jerk for keeping things as accurate as possible on here, I'm fine with that. Remember I am a professional in this field, and I get zero compensation for what I provide to BGP. I have had zero problem doing just that for years. It is simply something I do because I am a part of this online community and I pass along the info I get for the members of this site to enjoy. On my own dime at my job, as it is called...

GT love your information but you sure do come off as pompous and a know-it-all a lot of the time. It's almost like no one on here could dare have some college basketball information that you deem worthy or you didn't already know. Keep up the good work..you keep me entertained.

 

And for the record I am quick to chime in when someone posts accurate info, or is at least in the same ballpark. Go out of left field with something off the wall, and expect to discuss it some more... :thumb:

Good God the people in this business make me more insane than some of the situations involved on the under side of things. Bennett eliminates Florida! and Bennett eliminates Kentucky! are the story? Sad really...

Telep still thinks Amile Jefferson ends up at NC ST or Duke.

Telep still thinks Amile Jefferson ends up at NC ST or Duke.

 

Hope not. I'm not understanding his infatuation with State at this point. I know they have lost a lot of guys to transfer but with Calvin already in place to be one of the team leaders in MPG, and with Warren and Purvis coming in as well I'm not seeing why Jefferson would go there when he could get more minutes at Duke or Kentucky.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.